Who's the biggest hipster on OcUK?

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
@LiE uses Apple products while in Starbucks, pretty sure that is epitome of being a hipster.

I'll have you know I only go to boutique coffee shops where the coffee can be traced back to the guy who picked the beans. Also it has to be aesthetic enough to take photos on my retro style Fuji camera to post on instagram.

Associate
[FnG]Mugnolia

For some reason (I have no evidence on which to base this) I reckon there is a fair-to-middling possibility that he has a vinyl turntable on his desk at work and likes to play folk music for his colleagues.

Last edited:
Soldato
@LiE uses Apple products while in Starbucks, pretty sure that is epitome of being a hipster.

you also need to have a beard, a turtleneck and listen to bands nobody's ever heard of.

also just going to starbucks isn't enough, you need to have a favourite order that takes at least half an hour to describe to the attendant.

Caporegime
I'll have you know I only go to boutique coffee shops where the coffee can be traced back to the guy who picked the beans. Also it has to be aesthetic enough to take photos on my retro style Fuji camera to post on instagram.

Goes to Rave Coffee to his beans (I met/know the Master Roaster at Rave last month at a wedding!) - Check.
Instagram - Check.
Fuji camera - Check.

you also need to have a beard, a turtleneck and listen to bands nobody's ever heard of.

also just going to starbucks isn't enough, you need to have a favourite order that takes at least half an hour to describe to the attendant.

Would you like a Wet non-fat, unsweetened vanilla soy latte with the new Guatemala beans?

I have no beard though, guess I am out !

Back
Top Bottom