Yale smart alarm broken

Associate
Even though I disabled the alarm and tamper, the siren still sounds at random times. The app does not even alert me. I need to return it to Yale as it's completely broken.

But the siren sounds every time I touch it and doesnt stop even when I take it down, no matter what I do in the app.

Anyone else use them?

Soldato
There is a small slider switch inside the siren to turn it off. If it's totally broken just take the batteries out.

I had a Yale system that failed. Got a Texecom Ricochet now, worlds apart.

Man of Honour
This is a coincidence but this morning one of my daughters called me out because her house alarm was going off when she didn't have one!
I got to her house and there was a beeping yellow Yale alarm box on the side of the house but no Yale box inside the house!
After climbing the ladders I quickly found out it was a wireless alarm box so disconnected the main battery and a rotted PP3 battery, put it back and put the ladders back.
I was about to leave when it started beeping again - WTF?
I took it off again and all I can think is besides the two batteries there is something hidden inside a white case inside the box so I took the wires off the siren which fixed the problem.

Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom