• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

2080ti cards failing ?

Caporegime
Soret of a similar situation with the vega launch, i remember quite a few of those cards failing in the first few days, though i think this seems more widespread.

Permabanned
Soret of a similar situation with the vega launch, i remember quite a few of those cards failing in the first few days, though i think this seems more widespread.

I had to return two faulty Vega's, Thankfully they both came from here so returning them was hassle free, One was an AIO model when they first released and the other was a Red Devil a couple of months back.

Soldato
A search throws up quite a few results already. This is going to be a bad one considering how little time they have been out.

Associate
Bloody fantastic...

Just got a 2080 Ti FE and watercolor it yesterday / installed the EK block etc. Will be the weekend before I can put it into my loop and test it.

Am feeling sick.

Caporegime
Never seen artifacts like those before.

Must be ray-traced, gotta use those new cores for something at least.

Yeah they are a bit different looking to say the least. You'd almost think they were meant to be there on the menu screen with how they appear.

Back
Top Bottom