Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

V F

V F

Soldato
Everything in the picture.

I've Used a french press on and off for a couple of years but this is another beast. I expected a learning curve but i think its going to take a little more than I expected, even the bad coffees are better though.

I quite like the worktop.

Soldato
XrwjJ8b.jpg.png

Bit of a boring purchase, but the PBT keycaps i ordered from China finally turned up and I am amazed how different they feel to type on. They are more weighty and not as hollow sounding/feeling as the thin ABS keycaps that came with the Shine 3. I mainly bought them as the ABS keycaps had gone super shiny after 4 years of use, so hopefully these keep their rougher texture for longer.

It was a task to try and find a full set of UK style PBT, doubleshot keycaps for a decent price. I am half tempted to just go for a US style keyboard next, as there is so much more choice out there for aftermarket keycaps.

Soldato
Shame they'd run out of black ones though.
:D. I actually bought the orange ones first as even after 10+ years as a PC gamer I still always lose the position of the WASD keys when taking my hand off to press M for map for example. I was thinking of getting a set of rubber ones, but thought that might make typing feel weird. So I opted for the rougher PBT wasd keys, then decided I liked them so much I replace the full board, so I'm back to square 1 now as they all feel the same again and I lose my finger placement.

I think I am going to look for a TKL board next as I never use the num pad and I have started using a lower sens and keep hitting my keyboard with the mouse. I'm tempted to get a US version so there is more choice of key caps in future and keep the Shine 3 purely for typing and the TKL for gaming. Just need to decide on what switch to go for as browns seem to work fine, but I'm wondering if blacks or reds might be a better bet for a purely gaming keyboard...

Last edited:
Soldato
6KYbIi.jpg

A small assortment of American goodies to enjoy while watching Blizzcon :)

Back
Top Bottom