Destiny 2

Soldato
Regarding the Clan situation, it is a bit complicated but...

There is the original OCUK clan which was founded by Soulja and I think is still running (not 100% on that)

Most of the active second group migrated to a new clan called the Vanguard Rejects, we have around 10-15 members active per night at the tminute and there are always people looking to do stuff as a group!
Our clan page is: https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Chat?groupId=3223627

Associate
Hello, sorry if this has been asked before i couldn't find an answer for it anywhere. We own Destiny 2 and the first 2 expansions, so only we need the forsaken DLC to buy.
If we buy the legendary edition instead of just the expansion (i can find the Legendary edition for 20 pounds VS just the forsaken DLC for 35) will it work in my case? I think its just one code and worried that it will fail due to me having already the two previous expansions. Any ideas?

Soldato
Hello, sorry if this has been asked before i couldn't find an answer for it anywhere. We own Destiny 2 and the first 2 expansions, so only we need the forsaken DLC to buy.
If we buy the legendary edition instead of just the expansion (i can find the Legendary edition for 20 pounds VS just the forsaken DLC for 35) will it work in my case? I think its just one code and worried that it will fail due to me having already the two previous expansions. Any ideas?

Should work fine, my son was in the same situation and had no issues.

Soldato
Do many play this on Xbox these days? I left the OcUK clan before Forsaken as there seemed to be barely anyone online, I joined another clan which was busy for a while but has gone quiet now :( Would just like some people to play with as I'm sick of having to LFG or solo queue in Crucible or Gambit!

Caporegime
Do many play this on Xbox these days? I left the OcUK clan before Forsaken as there seemed to be barely anyone online, I joined another clan which was busy for a while but has gone quiet now :( Would just like some people to play with as I'm sick of having to LFG or solo queue in Crucible or Gambit!
I usually set up or join games on the 100.io. My clan is pretty much dead now as well, probably waiting for the new dlc to come out which I think is dec 7th if I’m not mistaken then they will all turn up lol

Back
Top Bottom