Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
New suit.

Z10uNY0h.jpg.png

If I were to provide constructive criticism I would suggest wearing a plain shirt with that suit pattern. Plain white ideally as there is a lot going on with the pattern but light blue would also work as well. Depending on the occasion you might also want to look into a pocket square to match the tie.

Soldato
If I were to provide constructive criticism I would suggest wearing a plain shirt with that suit pattern. Plain white ideally as there is a lot going on with the pattern but light blue would also work as well. Depending on the occasion you might also want to look into a pocket square to match the tie.

Thanks, I have both so will play around with the shirt colours depending on occasion.

Soldato
You can always tell the people at events who don't wear suits often because they have terrible shirt/tie combinations or ill-fitting suits :D

Man of Honour
Gaming PC barely gets turned on now so my MBP has become my main machine again. So picked up the new space grey mouse and keyboard and a vertical stand

edit - stupid pic not showing the resized version,

Last edited:
Soldato
Logitech K780 to replace the K750 Solar (which now is in use at work!).

rps20180914_214008.jpg

How do you find it for gaming (keyboard)? Also can you link that mousepad?

Soldato
That's actually not what I was referring to. It's more about the shape of the fit and not being baggy. There is no excuse for that.
Slightly OT, but where do you recommend buying suits from? Most places on the high street I find are a terrible fit; too tight around shoulders+chest and/or too loose around the waist, and I'm a fairly ordinary 42" chest. Unless you're expecting people to get them altered, then I my excuse for a poorly fitting suit is the cost!

Back
Top Bottom