*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
I've picked up a Switch for my kids for Xmas (7 and 5) and was wondering what the best games are out there at the moment?

I've bought a bundle with Mario Kart but wanted a couple of other games to start off with - what would you recommend for kids this age?

Also, I read somewhere that the online subscription gave you access to older NES games - is this right?

Thanks....

Soldato
Yeah the online package allows you to play a selection NES games.

As for games, I'd maybe look at Arms, Snipperclips & Mario Party as both are good for them to play together and with Mario Kart, should keep them going for a while.

Soldato
These sales come at worst time for me, not paid until middle of December and don't know what bonus am getting argh so want a switch and Mario kart bundle.

We reckon these deals will stay until then or further ones?

Soldato
Just over a week until Smash day :D

All this hype and excitement, soon to be followed by weeks of loathing as we discover just how many cheap insta-gib items and stage obstacles they've included for this outing...

Man of Honour

All this hype and excitement, soon to be followed by weeks of loathing as we discover just how many cheap insta-gib items and stage obstacles they've included for this outing...

We know exactly what we're in for though. It's just a minor tweak to Smash 4 with all the old characters and a few new ones thrown in.

Soldato
It’ll be my first proper smash, ever :) so looking forward to it. I mean yeah I’ve played the one on the wii for a few matches at a friends house a long time ago but never owned it myself.

Looking forward to it :D

Associate

There's an option to disable stage hazards in Ultimate.
I think toggling items has been in since Melee, playing with friends we'd usually toggle off certain items or sometimes play with none, it's fun to mix things up.

Associate
Here is my shiny Growlithe with near perfect IV:
DtHHD6YUwAAAIle.jpg

Now evolved into Arcanine:
DtH167bVAAAe0rT.jpg

Current team:
DtH0zGwU0AAQ9y_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom