OcUK Staff
Any update on the 220mm riser please? Got a 200 quid order on standby waiting for one of these babies!

Looking at the tracking, currently arriving on Friday, however chances are it might come in a bit earlier. Once they are live I'll post in here (if I remember, it's absolute chaos here at the moment with the amount of orders!) :D

Associate
Looking at the tracking, currently arriving on Friday, however chances are it might come in a bit earlier. Once they are live I'll post in here (if I remember, it's absolute chaos here at the moment with the amount of orders!) :D
Thanks fingers crossed for the weekend!

Soldato
I'm thinking of running my 280mm rad on the roof with the fans as intakes and installing a 580mm rad filter to stop as much dust as I can so that it blocks all the gaps on the top,this should be OK shouldn't it,I've got 2 140s on the front and a 140 on the rear.

Associate
can anyone let me know what extension/splitter will work with the case leds so I can attach them to my Asus Aurus enable mobo as I only have 2 headers for all my leds
Would need a female/female as my 2 extension cables only have male out to daisychain

Any ideas of such a thing or any other solution where I could control 2x 4pin rgb and 3x 3pin rgb leds from

Last edited:
Associate
Speak to CS and they'll swap it over or as you've pre-ordered cancel that and order the premium one.
Did this yesterday and now the enthoo 2.5 drive bays are out of stock which were also on the order. I would have thought oc would reserve your items for you at point of order but this is not the case. Hopefully will get shipped next week now.:(

Soldato
Did this yesterday and now the enthoo 2.5 drive bays are out of stock which were also on the order. I would have thought oc would reserve your items for you at point of order but this is not the case. Hopefully will get shipped next week now.:(

I've had to wait for my riser cable, ordered it Wednesday still not shipped spoke to CS this morning and they've upgraded me to a Saturday delivery.

Associate
I just can't seem to align my motherboard properly in this case where as I'm having zero problems with the maker 5t. If I align the top two rows then th3 bottom row is misaligned. If I do somewhat manage to align them then I have to bend the motherboard just to get the screw in would this damage the motherboard

Caporegime
I just can't seem to align my motherboard properly in this case where as I'm having zero problems with the maker 5t. If I align the top two rows then th3 bottom row is misaligned. If I do somewhat manage to align them then I have to bend the motherboard just to get the screw in would this damage the motherboard

Wouldn't risk it, doesn't take much flexing of a board to damage traces in the pcb. Wonder if that's a manufacturing flaw in the case or just a slightly misaligned screw hole in the mobo? Hoping my crosshair hero vi fits fine =/

Associate
Can anyone tell me how to turn on the leds on the case if the mods button had been held in and turned them off by a lovely little daughter- I’m not with the case so can’t try anything

Back
Top Bottom