What have you done to your car today?

Soldato
Trading the Mondeo in tomorrow so I got the car mapped back to stock yesterday and this morning I've been removing the extra wiring for things I put in like dashcam power and a neatly ran cable to the glove box fuse box for satnav power as well as reverse camera and all that fun stuff. Next up is putting the original wheels back on it but it's been raining heavily down here all morning so I've been waiting for it to ease off. Not really in the mood right now.

Permabanned
Bought an OBD2 reader for the Giulietta, have a engine check light on.

Had all Oil sensors replaced last week. Must be faulty :( can't get to any of them without lifting the car and undoing the under tray. Why are new cars difficult to check stuff.

kcl215.jpg

Associate
Not a 100% sure what it is yet. Roof went down fine but when I went to put it back up I could hear the motor but had no movement. Had to lift the roof up about a foot before the motor was able to do the rest. But it sounded like it was struggling.

Motor has never been moved. Guess after 6 years of owning a z4 my luck with it run out, that and I guess it no surprise its happen after the car has largely been non maintained this year due to the house taking most of my time.

Feel the end of this year and next this car is going to cost me a pretty penny.

Soldato
I hit a pothole a few weeks ago and bent 2 wheels (one of which I’d just paid to have straightened a week earlier). Insurance agreed to replace all 4 so it saved me $3300. They let me keep the old wheels too :D

All of the wheels were marked up, some kerb rash, some from a poor refurb job from before I got the car so I’m pretty happy to get them off.

3 were fitted on Wednesday and the 4th will be fitted next week some time as we’re waiting for it to come in from Germany.

Soldato
Just dropped car off to a home mechanic for a service and possible pot hole damaged wheel and went to petrol station first. Only noticed but some toerag has hit my car in the last few days while it was parked up near my house, on the road. No note left or anything.

All on the rear bumper luckily but must have hit fairly hard. So ****** off. Its only been 2 years since some dumb bint took out the other side of the rear bumper.

Caporegime
Fixed it? It's now an Adidas Poke ball... :p

81w5HMF.jpg
tT3ltI3.jpg
I know you are all gonna love it. :p

(it's temporary, the stripe is electrical tape cos me and my mate thought it would be funny and I've had that sticker since the Polo and never stuck it on anything lol)

Caporegime
Not as critical as I thought so far :p

Yeah it does but its only the back bumper and rear panel that are white, so from any other angle it just looks like it's been patched up, which it has.

Back
Top Bottom