* The Metal Thread *

Soldato
Can't directly link, another track from YERÛŠELEM the Blut Aus Nord side project. BAN having babies with Godflesh. Also I'm a sucker for a good album cover.

exyqZfZgCi7pmuZeBXMmYA-650-80.jpg

Associate
My own work.

summoner of cosmic darkness– –Exomancer– –conjurer of astral terror

HAIDUK
Evil Melodic Black Metal

New Album
https://haiduk.bandcamp.com

“A nightmarish journey that reveals one chilling, hallucinatory vision after another.”
-No Clean Singing

"[Haiduk] has perfected his own signature style and very few bands are doing this style."
-Metal-Rules

“Sinister, spiralling, atonal and dark, ‘Exomancer’ is going to be an underrated gem from 2018.”
-The Killchain

Soldato
Destroy Erase Improve is by far my favourite Meshuggah album.

It has the most variety in it al them all. I wish their other la bums had more quieter ambient parts. Would have really lifted the other albums to a higher level.

Associate
Started listening to more of Jinjer's tracks after initially not really getting into them. Got to say I am now really enjoying them.

I'm going to see them in a few weeks as they and Soilwork are supporting Amorphis on their tour. Only heard a few songs but it sounds very promising. Gonna listen a bit more to both Jinjer and Soilwork as a preparation :D

Soldato
I'm going to see them in a few weeks as they and Soilwork are supporting Amorphis on their tour. Only heard a few songs but it sounds very promising. Gonna listen a bit more to both Jinjer and Soilwork as a preparation :D

I am not saying I am a little jealous.... but I am a little jealous... :p

Why do I have to have a month end right when they are playing in London?!

Associate
I am not saying I am a little jealous.... but I am a little jealous... :p

Why do I have to have a month end right when they are playing in London?!

Thats an advantage of living close to London and being able to request shifts at work so I can request to have days off when it is time to go for concerts :D On Monday I'm going to Bristol to see Powerwolf, and in end of February I'm going to Stockholm to see Ghost :p Got plans to see Avantasia and In Flames in April and already got ticket to see one of Devin Townsends acoustic gigs in London in end of April.

Back
Top Bottom