Hacker group releases '9/11 Papers', says future leaks will 'burn down' US deep state

Caporegime
The conspiracy mob can't comprehend that the girders didn't need to be melted, just weakened enough for them to not be able to hold the weight they usually would.

Man of Honour
The conspiracy mob can't comprehend that the girders didn't need to be melted, just weakened enough for them to not be able to hold the weight they usually would.
Don't give it you time, really, walk away. People so inclined will have not time for your facts, they have their own.

Caporegime
Jet fuel cant burn steel girders. Just saying.

Except it can cause steel to reach temperatures where its structural integrity is compromised meaning it is weaker in both compression and tension with a particular decrease in its ability to resist bending. Any single one of which can lead to collapse of a steel framed, reinforced concrete structure.

V F

V F

Soldato
WOW time goes so quick :(

Don't feel like it was anywhere near 18 years ago

I'll still never forget that Tuesday afternoon in college feeling that day of panic when some of the female lecturers were running about with that news, then seeing all the detail on Sky News that evening.

Soldato
I'll still never forget that Tuesday afternoon in college feeling that day of panic when some of the female lecturers were running about with that news, then seeing all the detail on Sky News that evening.

I remember it clearly.... I came home during lunch from school, year 9 I think.

Man of Honour
I remember it clearly.... I came home during lunch from school, year 9 I think.

Still remember it well as well - I'd jumped on a game server with a bunch of friends from the US and they all quit the same time a couple of them typing explicits in chat then I saw the news.

Soldato
OP

What about all the steel below the fires that wasn't weakened that just pancaked when the floors above finally gave ?

Why did it just free fall and not over to one side as you'd expect if structural integrity was compromised ?

A lot of that day doesn't make sense, the biggest 2 are building number 7 collapsing and the BBC reporting it had collapsed before it actually did (See vid below) and no decent video footage at the Pentagon apart from 1980's cctv

Not saying it's a conspiracy, just some of it really seems odd and a lot of convenient things happening

Caporegime
@Minusorange go read a book on structural design and you'll begin to understand. Also note that parts of the upper structures did fall to the side.

ANRele.jpg

Ta da.

You can't see how on a day like it was why confusion may have occurred regarding building numbers and the status? I'm pretty sure there were even reports other targets had been hit that hadn't.

The pentagon was a military structure. People generally aren't allowed to film them and a lot of the footage will likely remain confidential, again due to the nature of the structure.

Caporegime
Just for the sake of Discussion.

What would happen if unrefutable evidence of a complete government conspiracy and collusion with say Saudi, came to light regarding 9/11?
Would there be an uprising in the USA? Something will real consequences.
Would there be some kind of apology to Afghanistan et al?
Kinda makes JFK look trivial :p

Soldato
If the people behind it weren't send to jail them probably, at least some kind of protests. Lots of angry people over 911 especially NY'ers.

Caporegime
What about all the steel below the fires that wasn't weakened that just pancaked when the floors above finally gave ?

Why did it just free fall and not over to one side as you'd expect if structural integrity was compromised ?

I love how suddenly people are structural engineers and have some view on how a tall building should fall etc...

A lot of that day doesn't make sense, the biggest 2 are building number 7 collapsing and the BBC reporting it had collapsed before it actually did (See vid below) and no decent video footage at the Pentagon apart from 1980's cctv

Not saying it's a conspiracy, just some of it really seems odd and a lot of convenient things happening

Not particularly, the WTC7 thing has been explained years ago, the fire service had reported that it was likely to collapse, this got muddled, obviously it is there standing still in the background and then sure enough it did collapse. What exactly doesn't make sense there? A building that emergency services thought would collapse does exactly that after a terrorist attack and the collapse of two other large buildings nearby.

Back
Top Bottom