Here we go again!! Another knife attack.

Caporegime
What we have is a private corporation funded by the public via threats of violence from the state. Definitely NOT a state broadcaster, nor does it use state apparatus to ensure its future. Definitely not.

It also doesn’t have a PC agenda. https://www.amren.com/features/2018/12/how-the-bbc-manufactured-hate/

The website you've cited is an American white supremacist site: https://www.amren.com/about/

What We Believe
Race is an important aspect of individual and group identity. Of all the fault lines that divide society—language, religion, class, ideology—it is the most prominent and divisive. Race and racial conflict are at the heart of some of the most serious challenges the Western World faces in the 21st century.

The problems of race cannot be solved without adequate understanding. Attempts to gloss over the significance of race or even to deny its reality only make problems worse. Progress requires the study of all aspects of race, whether historical, cultural, or biological. This approach is known as race realism.

Do you expect me to take that seriously?

Soldato
Don't want to be stopped and searched? Take off your tracksuit and dress like a normal responsible adult.

Err, lol? :confused:

People complain about the nanny state when it's trying to legislate for their own safety or health....and you want to dictate what people should and shouldn't wear! :D

Soldato
Permabanned
The website you've cited is an American white supremacist site: https://www.amren.com/about/

Do you expect me to take that seriously?

I never knew that, but the article is still worth reading. A lot of it is on Wikipedia under stadiums of hate.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panorama_(TV_programme)

The documentary was criticised as sensationalist, unbalanced and unethical. Jonathan Ornstein, Director of the Jewish Community Center[52] in Kraków, Poland, and who was interviewed for the film said: "I am furious at the way the BBC has exploited me as a source. The organization used me and others to manipulate the serious subject of anti-Semitism for its own sensationalist agenda... the BBC knowingly cheated its own audience – the British people – by concocting a false horror story about Poland

Last edited:
Permabanned
Here's the Russian link to the stabbing so beloved by many here. A sad indictment of multiculturalism in the UK when I now read "knife attack" and naturally assume a black person is probably involved.

"Mr Pomeroy's shattered Russian wife, Svetlana, 50, a former journalist, and their son were being supported by family liaison officers.

Ironically, Svetlana, who married her husband in 2001, moved to Britain from the remote Russian region of Chukotka because she considered it more 'civilised' than her homeland.

Writing to friends on social media in 2006, she said: 'I love how people here [in Britain] wish to be hospitable, how they smile, how they take care of nature. People still tend to build families, plus there are laws to support women.' She told how she spoke Russian to her son, describing him as a 'sweet boy'."

Little did she know how such a short time could see witness to such everyday savagery.

Soldato
Thanks for that. The site was linked from zerohedge and I didn’t check it. That doesn’t change the fact the report confirms much of what is written on Wikipedia from someone there at the time.

The left accuses the BBC of being bias and the right accuses the BBC of being bias. The BBC is staffed by human beings. Some will have left bias, some right and the editors even though they should edit that out are human too. On the whole I think the BBC walks the line ok but does stray one way or the other on occasions. You just have to accept it for what it is.

Back
Top Bottom