76 trans children at one school

Soldato
My mother was a complete tomboy, she got boxing gloves for one of her Birthdays when a child! This was extremely unusual in the early 1960s. She is a completely normal 63 year old woman married for 40 years. I fear to think what a "progressive" parent might do today.

I have no doubt there are transgender children but I also have no doubt this sudden trend means there will be many misdiagnosed and damaged individuals.

Soldato
My mother was a complete tomboy, she got boxing gloves for one of her Birthdays when a child! This was extremely unusual in the early 1960s. She is a completely normal 63 year old woman married for 40 years. I fear to think what a "progressive" parent might do today.

I have no doubt there are transgender children but I also have no doubt this sudden trend means there will be many misdiagnosed and damaged individuals.

That's where most of us critics are coming from. But if you read TRAs, critics are all transphobic bigots who want to beat them up.

Caporegime
Yikes - trans person gets rejected on a tinder date, then starts attacking other men:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...drug-fuelled-fit-rage-failed-Tinder-date.html

A transgender woman who stormed into a 7-Eleven with an axe and tried to 'cut a man's head in half' flew into the fit of rage after being rejected on a Tinder date.

Evie Amati, 26, entered the shop in Enmore, Sydney, and launched a sickening assault on two customers in January 2017.

CCTV footage showed Amati swinging the axe twice into Benjamin Rimmer's face, knocking him over and causing blood to rush from his head.

She then brutally attacked another innocent customer, Sharon Hacker.

Soldato
Yikes - trans person gets rejected on a tinder date, then starts attacking other men:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...drug-fuelled-fit-rage-failed-Tinder-date.html

That was a while ago. Have you seen the full video where he (the trans woman) is just walking around the shop for a bit like a zombie before coming up to the counter? The bit where they're walking up to the shop at the start is like something from a slasher movie.

The person is severely disturbed.

Soldato

If a guy wants me to call him "she/her", that's a courtesy I'm under no obligation to extend. It depends on whether I'm inclined to do so. Axe murderers don't really incline me to extend them much courtesy. And it actually raises a valid point - police are now recording crimes by men as by women in cases like this. That's not the worst of things, but it does make a mockery of accurate statistics. And men are being housed in women's prisons also. But hey - at least the police and prison service aren't... edgy.

And literally 1 (one) trans person commited an attempted murder, how many times do other people do that every day?

There's quite a few more than "literally 1 (one)", but what's your point? That I shouldn't say all trans people are violent axe murderers? Well guess what - nobody said that. There is, I think, a higher rate of violent crime than the population average. In fact, more trans people have killed someone in the UK than trans people have been killed in the UK, but that doesn't say anything about any given trans person. As was said way back in this thread, you get two broad groups of MtF trans. There are the actual Gender Dysphoriacs. This typically manifests early in life and stereotypically these are your very feminine boys who like to dress as girls without it being a sexual thing. They typically also dress like normal women and try to fit in. The second MtF group are the autogynephiles. Men who get sexual gratification from indulging in a female identity. Typically they are very overtly sexual, usually aggressive and often dress very sluttily. Sadly, they are typically the most visible and political trans people. So what's your point? Other than to object to me not calling a psycopath by his preferred pronouns?

Last edited:
Soldato
I was brought up with the old views that it's a mental illness, I've listened to the modern views but I still always revert back to the old teachings, it's obvious to me however in this day and age you need to be careful what you say, not that I would be condemning anyone but just generally speaking.

Whether it's a choice or not is another matter, probably not as most of these people seem to think this at a young age. It's a fever though, a rebellion but I don't think a lot of these people really know what they are doing, bit like the punks in the 70's.

Permabanned
I have lost all track and all willpower to keep track of all these deviants (and before anyone gets uptight about the term, here is the dictionary definition : someone or something that deviates from a norm). So I now just talk in general terms, he, she or one of "them". If asked what "one of them" means I just mumble that the goalposts move so often I have no idea, and nor do I have a burning desire to ask... The acronym for these folk will soon be so long as to be like that Welsh station name ;)

Soldato
I was brought up with the old views that it's a mental illness, I've listened to the modern views but I still always revert back to the old teachings, it's obvious to me however in this day and age you need to be careful what you say, not that I would be condemning anyone but just generally speaking.

Whether it's a choice or not is another matter, probably not as most of these people seem to think this at a young age. It's a fever though, a rebellion but I don't think a lot of these people really know what they are doing, bit like the punks in the 70's.

I think most of us are fine with choice of lifestyles (although Chris Wilson will obviously consider them deviants). But the biggest concern for most is that medicalisation and social confirmation of the choice means people don't grow out of it because by that point they're on cross-sex hormones and have a new legal name and a reinforcing social group that tells them detransitioning is a betrayal of the group that lets the bigots win. And most will grow out of it. Around 80% of trans-identified kids revert to their birth gender in adulthood. But amongst children who begin a clinical pathway, that figure drops to near 0%. Now either we're really, really, really good at identifying "real" trans people, or medicalisation affects the outcome of their decision. That's why Transgender Trend's school guidance is careful stage management. First talk to child and identify any problems they're having, tease out how they feel. Then careful social transitioning if they want it, typically over the course of a year and only after all this, considering medical options once of age. Whereas school guidance by groups like Allsorts and Scottish Trans (lobbying groups) demand immediate affirmation and use bogus suicide stats to coerce parents into going along with it.

You're right - it IS a phase for many children. Stats show that. But clinical interventions prevent them growing out of it.

Soldato
If a guy wants me to call him "she/her", that's a courtesy I'm under no obligation to extend. It depends on whether I'm inclined to do so. Axe murderers don't really incline me to extend them much courtesy. And it actually raises a valid point - police are now recording crimes by men as by women in cases like this. That's not the worst of things, but it does make a mockery of accurate statistics. And men are being housed in women's prisons also. But hey - at least the police and prison service aren't... edgy.

There's quite a few more than "literally 1 (one)", but what's your point? That I shouldn't say all trans people are violent axe murderers? Well guess what - nobody said that. There is, I think, a higher rate than the population average. In fact, more trans people have killed someone in the UK than trans people have been killed in the UK, but that doesn't say anything about any given trans person. As was said way back in this thread, you get two broad groups of MtF trans. There are the actual Gender Dysphoriacs. This typically manifests early in life and stereotypically these are your very feminine boys who like to dress as girls without it being a sexual thing. They typically also dress like normal women and try to fit in. The second MtF group are the autogynephiles. Men who get sexual gratification from indulging in a female identity. Typically they are very overtly sexual, usually aggressive and often dress very sluttily. Sadly, they are typically the most visible and political trans people. So what's your point? Other than to object to me not calling a psycopath by his preferred pronouns?

Well fair enough I may not agree with everything but this is a more reasonable response than I expected.

Soldato
There was none of this when I went to school years ago. It's still the parents who should be teaching their kids most things, seems the schools have way too much control over the kids, maybe it's just a small section of kids though. Schools seems tough these days but the majority seem to make it through. Bit survival of the fittest and the weak or worriers get landed with all the problems. It's explotation in some ways. I'm glad I don't have to go to school in this day and age. When I left school you didn't expect to see anyone again unless you hung around with them or lived in a small town, maybe a reunion in 20 years time, but generally you were gone into the big bad world never to be seen again, unless of course you commited some henious crime and were all over the papers.

Soldato
Well fair enough I may not agree with everything but this is a more reasonable response than I expected.

Thanks for a reasonable response in turn. The biggest issue, I think, is that most people (being at heart decent people) are primed to see any criticism of the current trans movement as motivated by bigotry. The default position is "why can't you just let these people live how they want". It's actually hard work getting past that to show for the vast majority of people worried about this, that's not where we're coming from at all. In fact, most of us started off with the exact same attitude until we were confronted by, for example, leading trans activists helping young children obtain puberty blocking drugs that can cause lifelong infertility by showing them where to order them online bypassing doctors and parents; or the regressive gender stereotypes being pushed on young children. When an eight year old girl with no history of such behaviour comes home following a presentation in her school by the group Mermaids, and tells her parents she "has a boy brain" because she likes football or cars, that's major cause for worry about what is being taught by these groups.

Permabanned
^ Agreed. And thanks, as this thread has taught me a fair bit. I'll admit that I'd been out for selfish amusement over the fight between certain trans activists vs certain feminists. Still, I don't want to ever have kids, so my effort probably won't go beyond voting and maybe boycotting a product or two if I happen to hear a company/CEO pushes what I deem to be misguided/wrong.

Caporegime
Anyone else grew up in the 80s and in playtime at school dress up with a wig and what not and pretended to be a girl?

Crazy now that the very same thing is identified as a child exploring their gender identity, I bet you 99% of those kids do not have a clue what their gender identity is and are just enjoying playing games.

Kids believe in Santa and the Easter Bunny FFS, they will believe and go along with whatever an adult tells them.

I have no issue with transgender/gay people or whatever, just let them develop and explore that as it happens naturally, and support them when it does happen when they actually know what is happening.

Soldato
^ Agreed. And thanks, as this thread has taught me a fair bit. I'll admit that I'd been out for selfish amusement over the fight between certain trans activists vs certain feminists. Still, I don't want to ever have kids, so my effort probably won't go beyond voting and maybe boycotting a product or two if I happen to hear a company/CEO pushes what I deem to be misguided/wrong.

I was at a Woman's Place UK meeting a while back. Which as you might expect, is filled with Feminists. Some feminists are all super pro-Trans and some (typically older and less trendy ones) are very concerned about it because they see it as men encroaching on their intimate spaces and taking over their social representation. Which it is, but in a very "Stopped Clock is Occasionally Right" sort of way. I got some gallows humour out of the number of times a speaker would say "Now, even though this article was in The Spectator" or "I never read the Daily Mail but they did an article on..." just to make sure their Left Wing credentials weren't too damaged by what they were about to quote. I was tempted to bring up Jordan Peterson's defence of the right to not be forced to use certain pronouns but I'm not that much of a troll. They're mostly well-meaning and in some ways on the receiving end of a lot of this. I don't like identity quotas and have mixed feelings about "Women's Officers", et al. But even I think it's taking the **** when Labour appoints a man to be their Women's Officer and ousts actual women from the role to make room for him.

Anyone else grew up in the 80s and in playtime at school dress up with a wig and what not and pretended to be a girl?

Crazy now that the very same thing is identified as a child exploring their gender identity, I bet you 99% of those kids do not have a clue what their gender identity is and are just enjoying playing games.

Kids believe in Santa and the Easter Bunny FFS, they will believe and go along with whatever an adult tells them.

I have no issue with transgender/gay people or whatever, just let them develop and explore that as it happens naturally, and support them when it does happen when they actually know what is happening.

Very much this!

Back
Top Bottom