*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
Just finished doom, great game for a handheld.

Had a couple of slow downs during game play bother otherwise very good. There is quite a big difference between handheld and docked mode graphically but still looks good on in handheld mode.

Soldato
Guys looking at getting one for the family. I am more interested in having it docked as a console rather than losing kids to a handheld. Does that defeat the object ?

Also are older basic classic Nintendo games available to download ? As top titles are not something they will get into apart from mario

Soldato
Guys looking at getting one for the family. I am more interested in having it docked as a console rather than losing kids to a handheld. Does that defeat the object ?

Also are older basic classic Nintendo games available to download ? As top titles are not something they will get into apart from mario

if you sign up for the online part you get access to a ever expanding library of nes games and there are a ton of awesome indie games that might fit the bill :)

Soldato
my internet went down for most of the day on the day i got my new memory card, had about 40 gig worth of games on the current one.

so i had no choice but to try and copy the existing memory card, stuck the new in and formatted it on the switch, copied every thing over to my desk top from old one and copied it to the new one.

every thing worked all my games are fine and start up no problem, saved my switch a lot of downloading :)

Caporegime

I've never used mine as a handheld.

Back
Top Bottom