*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
ok, i am joining the gang, got a switch, mariokart 8 and smash bro's to start me off. anything i should do out the box/setup ?

congrats :D if you are going to be downloading games from the store it is a good idea to get a micro sd card as the internal memory can fill up fast and a good idea to get a screen protector fitted on it as well.

Caporegime
ok, i am joining the gang, got a switch, mariokart 8 and smash bro's to start me off. anything i should do out the box/setup ?

you can get a cheap set of accessories off ebay. that includes a glass screen protector, carry case and i can't remember what else is included for like £7. whereas the orzly screen protector on it's own is like £8.

i got the orzly grip case though at £11 it makes it much better to use on the go and protects the console too.

if you are using docked mainly then get a LAN adapter £13 on amazon for usb 3.0 version don't buy official version it's a rip off. in fact a lot of official products are rip offs including the controllers.

if you have a ps4 or xbox one you can use their controllers (only 1 though) using an 8bitdo dongle i linked to it a page or two back.

get snipperclips, death squared, rogue aces, soccer slammers there are a ton of cheap games less than £10 worth buying.

Soldato
Ah ok same sort of deals I've been looking at then, thank you :)

I could not see anything that great online from trusted sellers. To be honest if you just want the unit then get it from John Lewis at £279 and get the 2 year warranty. I would do that but that means driving into the city. I needed it for the weekend with kids birthday and so on

Back
Top Bottom