***The Official Crisp Thread***

Soldato
So what are your guys favourite crisps ? I love crisps, literally can’t get enough. :D At the moment I’m liking..

The cool original Doritos. Goes without saying. Really good.

Walkers max strong are great too. The lime and chilli are good but the best are the jalapeño and cheese.

Today I tried the McCoys range called Muchos. The nacho cheese flavour. There’s so much seasoning on these they’re absolutely awesome ! If you’re a crisp lover these are a must to try. (I haven’t seen the other flavours yet, smoked chilli chicken and the sour cream)

And lastly kettle crisps do a couple of good flavours, mainly, barbecue beef brisket, hoisin duck, and pastrami ham with dill pickle and mustard.

Any other suggestions on great flavours I need to try ?

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Every-time i eat a crisp it reminds of how much oil is in a crisp.

I really really really wish i never watched that bloody video on youtube :(

(but i like kettle crisps)

Soldato
OP
Niknaks nice n spicy :D

I love the big cheap bags of onion rings and bacon rasher things too.
Good shout ! My local sweet shop does the big bags of nik naks for a quid. But they quite often sell out fast ! They do these cheetos twisted flamin’ hot flavour which are great

Soldato
OP
Every-time i eat a crisp it reminds of how much oil is in a crisp.

I really really really wish i never watched that bloody video on youtube :(

(but i like kettle crisps)
Ahhhhh. The way I think of it is.. chips from the chippy have gotta be worse for you, so what’s a small bag of crisps :p

Soldato
OP
I bloody love crisps, but they're so nutritionally void of anything good, and don't fill you up, I never have them.

Used to love McCoys steaks. They're amazing.
Aye. And once I start a “share bag” it’s rather difficult to stop and say enough. I usually eat the whole bag :D

McCoys do a chargrilled chicken flavour which is good but I’ve never seen them out of multipack bags. :(

Soldato
Sensations Thai Sweet Chilli
Doritos Chilli Heatwave
Sunbites Sweet Chilli
Pringles BBQ
Popchips BBQ
Nik Nak Rib N Saucy (although these don't seem to be as good as they used to be)

Caporegime
Can anyone advise, is it just me or have quavers changed, and not for the better.

They use to be big, puffy, light crisps, but now they’re smaller, not puffy and hard. Am I the only one to notice this?

Soldato
OP
Can anyone advise, is it just me or have quavers changed, and not for the better.

They use to be big, puffy, light crisps, but now they’re smaller, not puffy and hard. Am I the only one to notice this?
They have changed. Same thing had happened with monster munch - specifically the pickled onion flavour. They’re now more “compacted” and less airy.

Soldato
I know it's boring, but I do like a decent ready salted crisp.

This. Granted they aren't the best but there is something so nice about walkers ready salted and since they have released their big share bags it has become a dangerous game.

Crisps are probably one of the only things I couldn't give up and it's terrible.

Back
Top Bottom