*** Nintendo Switch ***

fez

fez

Caporegime
With overcooked you just need to establish that its her fault when you run off the edge carrying a full meal because she got in your way etc. After thats sorted its relationship bliss.

Man of Honour
Lovers In a Dangerous Spacetime is worth a look when it's on sale.

Also Broforce.

I found LiaDS much better with 4 players compared to 2. With 2 there is always just one person steering and the other doing everything else.

With overcooked you just need to establish that its her fault when you run off the edge carrying a full meal because she got in your way etc. After thats sorted its relationship bliss.

If you run then it's never you that falls off. My wife always falls off when she is waddling slowly in my way with a delivery near the edge of the water. It always costs us the triple star ranking too. :p

fez

fez

Caporegime
Hovering over the buy button on Diablo 3 as the offer ends today! £35 still seems high but it's an amazing game and I will probably love it

Use https://eshop-prices.com/ to find out the cheapest place to buy it. Bit of work but the UK e-shop is rarely the cheapest place to buy. I would 100% buy Diablo if it was £20 but I can buy it on any other platform for £10 or something ridiculous so I can't bring myself to pay £35 for it. Amazing game but I have played it already.

She didn't like the 'first time you've been in the kitchen for a while' comment either. Weird...

Wow, brave man!

Associate
I've seen a bundle for 334 that gives me zelda and mario kart, both i'll play.
Personally I'd get that, both games are fantastic and are going to provide you with your moneys worth. Zelda is a massive game and immensely enjoyable, Mario Kart... well you know that's always going to absorb many hours of your life.

Soldato
Not surprising to see some bundles with Zelda and Mario Kart, they are 2year old launch titles after all. The attach rate on mario kart is meant to be insane.

Soldato
Mario Kart is still in the top 10 in the UK, the US and in Japan after almost 2 years. I read the other day that it's sold something like 15 million copies so far. Add digital to that and yeah crazy numbers.

Soldato
I remember for the first couple of months they had sold more copies of Zelda than consoles, impressive until you remember it was the only ‘new’ game available.

Man of Honour
Mario Kart is still in the top 10 in the UK, the US and in Japan after almost 2 years. I read the other day that it's sold something like 15 million copies so far. Add digital to that and yeah crazy numbers.

They should really do another track pack, say two cups worth. Splatoon has been so well supported in comparison.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Nintendo have played a binder with the Switch. Literally only had to knock out 4-5 proper new AAA games for the console and they have sold an insane number of units. Things like BOTW, DK:TF, MarioKart, SMB:U Deluxe have all made them huge amounts of money for moving a game from the Wii U to the Switch.

Personally I think they have been rubbish when it comes to first party new games. BOTW was for the Wii U so where is the next zelda game? Where is the next MarioKart or more DLC?

They are slowly bringing some games like Animal crossing, Metroid, Pokemon etc across but it feels like they didn't even start to think about these games until the Switch started selling like hot cakes.

Back
Top Bottom