Are you going to buy an iPad Pro?

• Yes

Votes: 146 33.1%
  • No

Votes: 295 66.9%

• Total voters
Soldato
So got my iPad 11".
I was so close to getting the 12.9", but truthfully, it would not have served my purpose of having a portable device, the 12.9" would have been a bit too cumbersome for me.
Thats not to say the 12.9" is bad, in another life (if I was more "artistic") I would definitely go with the 12.9".... who knows... one day :)

In the meantime folks, I was wondering what you were all using to play videos (i.e. which one supports the widest range of codecs... I previously used AV Player HD but wasnt always good....)

Incidentally coming back to the files dilemna that I had, ironically OneDrive app was also limited since if I synced offline, and made alterations to files offline, they would not save..... (e.g. moving, deleting etc).
However Documents by Readdle gets around this problem - ironically a 3rd party allows manipulation of files where the core provides app (Microsoft/OneDrive) does not...
Never had any issues with VLC player. :)

Soldato
Nice
Never had any issues with VLC player. :)

Cheers. Just downloaded and using it now. Seems to be good!

Incidentally for some reason my "system" on the ipad storage is showing 300gb storage.... I am using documents and have synced onedrive via it....
Any idea how to get the ipad to correct this anomaly?

Soldato
If I use a tablet at home only, do you think I should get the 12.9?

I was set on getting the smaller 11", but seen as I don't ever take a tablet out with me, I think the 12.9 might be better.

Soldato
If you’re holding it to use it, I’d be getting the smaller one,

I got the 11" as I found the 12.9 too big to hold for a long time.

Yeah, on second thoughts, I will go for the 11" as I do hold it for long periods, plus its cheaper and I want to get the 256gb, if I got the 12.9 in that size it would be £1000+.

Thanks

Soldato
I have an ipad pro and although I love it as a piece of tech, its just not used enough by myself.

I'd love to be able to connect a dualshock 4 controller and mirror my PS4 pro or PC.. but no.

I wish there was a windows version of an ipad pro but maybe 2x thicker, which runs a barebones version of win 10 and steam and could 1080p or 720p my games libary

Soldato
You can mirror your PS4 .. controller is a small issue at the moment but there are mfi controllers with l3/r3 support coming - already two to chose from in the Us with nimbus releasing a new controller imminently worldwide

Back
Top Bottom