eBay 15% off Tech spends today!!!!

Soldato
Usually they avoid these categories but not today!

Min spend £20
Max claimed off £50

Categories
Sound and Vision
Computers, tablets & network hardware
Mobile phones, smart watches, accessories & communicated
Video games & consoles
Cameras & photography equipment

code: PLAY15

Until 20:00 today

Soldato
nice - Sonos beam for me - £399 retail most places, one seller has it for £349 brand new, code brings it down to £299! Result.

Caporegime
A few things that were in my watch list have suddenly had their prices revised (increased). It's not as if as they are paying the discount :confused:

It's more money for the seller though. I supposed they're just preying on those who didn't know the value of the item to begin with and will just see a 15% discount as a bargain.

Caporegime
BK xxls400 for my new setup.

i have the same sub. i also have large floorstanders for fronts and i'm unsure if it's just the sub or a combo of the two but it is amazing when bass is used properly in stuff.

i find sky content to be crap in that regard a lot of the time. netflix / prime a lot better.

i recommend you try a few of the movies recommended on the official BK XXLS400 thread over at avforums.

what you pairing it up with? i don't know if i should get an antimode - some people say it takes a sub to the next level but it's a lot of money for a gadget which may not do much. plus how would you even know it works without watching the same thing twice once with it on and then off.

Caporegime
I also have a similar set up
Monitor audio rx all round and an xxls 400.
Rx6 front, rx center (for center!) rx fx dipole for rear

Im not sure if I actually preferred my monitor rx sub though.