Soldato
Soldato
One of my collegues at work said to avoid Gucci belts with oversized buckles as when you sit down the buckle digs in you. Can anyone confirm this to be case?

No, that's not the pain of the belt digging in, that's the pain of not being a top revenue earner. Ignore him, get your oversized buckle and display your superiority with pride.

Soldato
OP
No, that's not the pain of the belt digging in, that's the pain of not being a top revenue earner. Ignore him, get your oversized buckle and display your superiority with pride.

I never actualy considered that he maybe jealous. Almost every belt I was looking on various websites at he found a criticism with it - it was tacky, cheap, to many chavs wearing them or poorly made.

Soldato
£270 for a belt? It's a ******* belt, how does this differ from from the ones I wear that cost around £20? And that thing is ugly as **** anyway. Looks like something one of the 'tards from those reality shows in Essex would wear.

Soldato
I never actualy considered that he maybe jealous. Almost every belt I was looking on various websites at he found a criticism with it - it was tacky, cheap, to many chavs wearing them or poorly made.

Ignore him, put his petty criticism aside. You're the top revenue earner, only you have the right to choose a Gucci belt and wear it secure in the knowledge that it is wrapped around a cash generating machine.

Soldato
OP
Are you an Asian chav?

No I'm white. I do know these sorts of items are populars with asians and arabs. One of my friends at work who is a very rich, young 'conservative' Indian (his dad is mates with that billionaire who owns the skyscraper in Mumbai) told me to avoid Gucci and go for Salvatore Ferragamo instead. He said looks just as good as gucci and isn't quite as common.

Soldato
Just to get this right You got what i assume is a bonus at work And have decided to buy a overpriced belt.

Do you by chance live at home? And do your parents own a corner sofa, and have top of the range green wallpaper. With a tv mounted above the fireplace

Soldato
Revenue isn't t the be all and end all.

Ignore him, put his petty criticism aside. You're the top revenue earner, only you have the right to choose a Gucci belt and wear it secure in the knowledge that it is wrapped around a cash generating machine.

Lol.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Waltz into a tasteful menswear outlet store, find belt section, buy a nice belt for a fraction of that cost.

Walk out knowing you didn't spend £270 odd on something that simply holds your cackers up, because everyone will just think it's obnoxious and/or fake if you buy the pointless gucci one anyway. The only way they will know it's genuine is if you bring it up in conversation. Are you really going to be one of those people who brings up the price and authenticity of something like this?

Back
Top Bottom