iOS uninstalling apps

Soldato
is there any way to disable this? I only get 6gb of data per month and a couple of times recently i’ve been caught out by reinstalling big apps.Last month i had to survive on 1gb for 2 weeks, don’t know how i did it. Thanks apple..

Soldato
Yeah, you should absoutely be able to double confirm to override it. Vodafone are offering 100GB sim plans now, that's more than some Australians get on their capped home broadband.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Yeah, you should absoutely be able to double confirm to override it. Vodafone are offering 100GB sim plans now, that's more than some Australians get on their capped home broadband.
£20 on Three gets you unlimited mins, messages and data.

Had it for years and never had any issues and I have used loads of data at times.

Already this month I’ve used 156GB of data.

Soldato
£20 on Three gets you unlimited mins, messages and data.

Had it for years and never had any issues and I have used loads of data at times.

Already this month I’ve used 156GB of data.

Yeah that deal was awesome. I used to pay something like £15 for 300 mintues, unlimited texts and unlimited 4G data. I've only recently just switched from Three to EE as I found their speeds much better than anything Three gave me but that's the only fault I have with 3. (other than no visual voicemail or eSIM)

It was a life saver when our internet was down for a few days. Just used my phones internet to power my computer and smart tv for a few days with no issues

Associate
Three is excellent everywhere except London (where I live and work...) Have had a SIM only contract with them for many years now mainly for the free roaming

Soldato
Can you not override that?

Nope. Such things are set in the Carrier Bundle agreed between Carrier (Network Operator) X and Apple. Insert a SIM from Carrier X, the iThing reads the MCC MNC for Carrier X from the SIM and loads the Carrier Bundle for Carrier X.

This is why 2 people with the same iThing on the same iOS version, but using SIMs from different networks will see different menu options and different behaviours.

Commissario
Well this is interesting.

I just did a load of updates via cellular.

bwebwr.jpeg

gvq1vbewvfs13.jpeg

gvqebgg.jpeg

I'm on EE.

Back
Top Bottom