*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
I grabbed it after being interested years ago but not fancying the price at all. Only played a bit and it is clearly really well made, looks great and controls very well. I dont have much nostalgia for this era of platformer of which it takes its inspiration from so not sure how far I will get but so far it's good fun

Man of Honour
I grabbed it after being interested years ago but not fancying the price at all. Only played a bit and it is clearly really well made, looks great and controls very well. I dont have much nostalgia for this era of platformer of which it takes its inspiration from so not sure how far I will get but so far it's good fun

I've never played on a NES for more than 30 minutes as the games all control horribly, but this plays nothing like them.

Soldato
I've never played on a NES for more than 30 minutes as the games all control horribly, but this plays nothing like them.

True. Just a lot of the praise I heard around this stemmed from reviewers etc comparing it to NES Era games, so I wasn't sure if I would enjoy it as I've never really enjoyed those. Like yourself I've now played this more than I ever had any of those so that's a good sign.

Picked up Steamworld heist too as that sale ends today, probably wont play for a while

Man of Honour
True. Just a lot of the praise I heard around this stemmed from reviewers etc comparing it to NES Era games, so I wasn't sure if I would enjoy it as I've never really enjoyed those. Like yourself I've now played this more than I ever had any of those so that's a good sign.

Picked up Steamworld heist too as that sale ends today, probably wont play for a while

That's a brilliant game. Don't save scum though.

Soldato
Realm Royale has dropped for the switch, yes another BR game but if you’ve been put off by fortnite/building then this could be for you.

Played on PC and enjoyed it, looking forward to giving it a blast on the go!

Soldato
PLUGIN15 gets you 15% off on eBay today so I went ahead and got a Switch with Mario Kart for £237! Bank Holiday weekend though so probably won't land until next week.
I did the same, was surprised to get the dispatch notification through an hour afternoon I ordered. Mines due to come on Tuesday.

Anyone able to recommend a case and a screen protector? And anything else that’s useful to have?

Soldato
I did the same, was surprised to get the dispatch notification through an hour afternoon I ordered. Mines due to come on Tuesday.

Anyone able to recommend a case and a screen protector? And anything else that’s useful to have?

Take a look at ORZLY on Amazon. Their stuff is pretty good value, e.g. £6.49 for two glass screen protectors, £9.68 for a case, or £21.99 for a bundle of accessories.

The official cases are decent too, but expensive when not on offer.

Back
Top Bottom