*** Nintendo Switch ***

Associate
Ok so I need to buy a Switch now. I was kind of hoping they would announce a refresh of the hardware, a mk2 or something. Doesn’t look like that will happen now.

So many great looking games on this platform now, biggest problem is not just the cost but finding the time to play them all?!
Play it at work on your break/ on your way to work:p:D:D

Caporegime
Hard mode is hard, unsurprisingly!

Nintendo said in the Treehouse event that they're going to patch in friend matchmaking in Mario Maker 2, which should please a lot of people.
Public outcries can occasionally work :D

BOTW 2 - shut up and take my money!

My bet is we will see a bigger trailer with gameplay next E3 and a release date announced then. They're using the same engine and graphics. Will be able to re-use a lot of the same models and rework existing ones. So should be able to churn it out faster.

Also, is it me or was Hyrule Castle making its way up to the sky? :D

Soldato
Things I want:

Luigi's Mansion 3 - day one
The Dark Crystal - I am intrigued as I loved TDC when I was a kid. Interesting to see how it works out. Not sure but if it's decent then hell yes.
Link's Awakening - day one (releases the day before my Birthday) and I am going on holiday the next day. It's meant to be :)
Fire Emblem: Three Houses - never played a FE game before and I want to give it a go. Day one.
Pokémon - maybe not day one because of probably Luigi's Mansion but I am definitely getting it.
Cadence of Hyrule - this Thursday and all over that. £22.49 on the console eShop this morning. Expensive then but I don't care.
Empire of Sin - didn't see too much but it looks cool from what we saw. Intrigued.
Animal Crossing - never played one before but people lose their minds for this stuff so I will definitely give it a shot.
BoTW2 - well of course I am buying it. Perhaps in a year or two. Still excited.

PayDay Lover
Associate
If you like 2D Mario games then Rayman is a better version of even the best examples in that series.
Didn't think I would really care for Rayman too much as I thought I 'outgrew' that kind of game a long time ago. But been playing it and damn it's good! I am not so obsessed as to insist on getting 600 Lums per lvl, but freeing all Teensies is a must and at least getting 450 Lums for the lucky Ticket must be done!

Back
Top Bottom