Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
Excuse the potato pic, got fed up of ugly PCs so treated the gf to a new, classy one for her birthday (her old pc next to it on the left). Stupidly overpriced but my god, what a screen. Wish Microsoft would sell the screen by itself.

Caporegime
Might have a look, i wouldnt mind buying a bigger work surface for mine and my wifes double pc desk, using a ikea karlby and wouldnt mind something deeper
I went into an ikea and had a look at the karlby. It’s ok, but this is different class. Feels like it’s made of rock compared the karlby. The finish is much better as well. Feels more classy.

Caporegime
Been having terrible sleep lately, just lying there for ages and only getting a few hours... Tried one of these last night and woke up this morning after a solid 8 and feeling great.

yMrFJ64.jpg.png

Soldato
Been having terrible sleep lately, just lying there for ages and only getting a few hours... Tried one of these last night and woke up this morning after a solid 8 and feeling great.

yMrFJ64.jpg.png
I'll have some of that, please (4hrs if I'm lucky} - are they online or from the ubiquitous health shop place, that I can't remember the name of?

Man of Honour
rC4RAcC.jpg

Gave up my minimal look and finally got a second monitor. LGUK850

Also bought a dual monitor arm.

Finally, got sick of having two sets of keyboards and mice to switch between MBP and PC, so got a Logitech Craft and MX Master 2

Soldato
I used worktop express for my desk, very impressed.

I've been seeing their vans around here loads recently so they must be doing well. Saying that, I think all the oak worktops/shelves I've used in my house have been from them. Getting a 3m long piece of oak up the stairs and around a corner wasn't fun!

Caporegime
I'll have some of that, please (4hrs if I'm lucky} - are they online or from the ubiquitous health shop place, that I can't remember the name of?

discounthealthproducts.com is where I got mine.

Do a bit of reading on it first though. It doesn't sound like something I want to be taking long term, so after a few weeks of having a normal sleeping pattern again I'll try without and see what happens.

Caporegime
rC4RAcC.jpg

Gave up my minimal look and finally got a second monitor. LGUK850

Also bought a dual monitor arm.

Finally, got sick of having two sets of keyboards and mice to switch between MBP and PC, so got a Logitech Craft and MX Master 2

I see you have windows on the left and OSX on the right, how does the keyboard and mouse switches between the 2?

Soldato
Another can of poison - I do miss Carbon Tetrachloride - that was good stuff but it made you cough a bit. :eek:

414238526.jpg

Back
Top Bottom