World of Warcraft: Classic

Soldato
I tried the AV stress test today, it's pretty much just Vanilla AV, fairly brutal and long games. I enjoyed playing Rogue and did some healing on Priest before it got tedious using rank 2 heal endlessly.

Associate
Looking forward to this. Been a while since I've had an mmo to play and I used to enjoy wow vanilla. Undead mage and priest for pvp on a pvp server I think.

Associate
Im guessing classic means druids and priests are back to being dedicated healers?
Most likely if your playing solo and /or pugging instances.
If your playing with friends or in a guild doing instances/raiding then not so much. I remember doing MC with shadow priests and Bear Tanks.
If I recall correctly having a shadow priest in a 5 man group did so much healing it could make it dull for the actual healer once you were geared.

Soldato
I missed Vanilla, came in to just after WOTLK. Do you think it'll be worth me giving this a go?

WOTLK was the beginning of the end (due to later patches) but it's much much much closer to Vanilla than it is retail. WOTLK was my favourite WOW expansion and at the time I thought it was great but I can see how it ruined WOW.

I would say yes, definitely give it a go.

I've made an undead lock on LH (just because I'd never roll undead or lock) and it's so much fun. I'm just going to drop in now and again to scratch that itch.

Man of Honour
This will be to see how much actual interest there is going to be from players.

I would predict enormous interest, at first. The biggest question will be how prolonged the interest is and what percentage of that initial enormous interest is still playing it 3 months after release. Thats the key.

Back
Top Bottom