FIFA 19

Soldato
In my Rivals packs I got Ultimate Scream Ochoa (77 rated) whihc is a little disappointing. How do Ultimate Scream cards work do the 99 ratings change/move or does he always have 99 DIV and 99 HAN?
Also got IF Eriksen (91 rated) which I'm actually pretty happy with, along with Pogba I was tempted to buy the NIF version a while back but went for De Bruyne instead.

Soldato
3rd game and I run into a guy Top 100 monthly for the Europe region... Lost it 5-2, he was better, deserved the win but it wasn't a 5-2 game. Could easily have been 5-4 if I didn't choke two massive chances.

Soldato
Luiz done. Pretty painless. I’m thinking 93’ Best at RW?! Thoughts? Med/med has been worried.

Godly, ignore Robbo!

You changed your WhatsApp number btw or just ignoring me @Andybtsn ? :p

One issue I'm having is TOTS Laporte, I don't know that there is really anything "wrong" persay, just annoys me to use him :( Could do Luiz and strong link to Socrates & Ederson then try for TOTS Telles instead of FS Mendy?

Socrates just wasn't cutting it for me at ST or CAM, moved him to CM then switch to 4231 with him at CDM with get forwards, so he's now pulling the strings and getting up there with Eusebio, working pretty well, finding TOTS M'Vila more effectie than De Rossi, more....chasey?

Soldato
Got nothing much in the Marquee matchups got FUT Birthday Marcelo in the Futties SBC. Looks a good card but he doesn't fit so i am going to sell him on.

Soldato
Think im going to go for the FUTTIES Boateng to put alongside TOTS Tah. That will mean getting rid of my Futbday CDM Boateng. I will then go for the 91 Vieira at CDM.

Will sell my TOTS Tadic and go for Futties Promes as well now hes at Ajax it keeps the hyperlink with FS De Jong.

Putting Futties Boateng at CB would mean replacing 89 Blanc i got from the last fut swaps who I actually quite like. May have to sacrifice 89 Blanc to Vieira though! or try buy a cheaper icon and keep Blanc.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Is it always about being annoying to play against? Andy is a good player and Best is great, he'll probably tear people to shreds with him!

It’s all down to opinions isn’t it. You can use any player you like, but you won’t find many Div1/Elite players using Best. He’s meh. There are better run of the mill TOTS players.

As for TOTS Alisson, I really rate him!

Soldato
Rashford or Davinson look great but that's over a month away and the game will be nearly finished. Promes for me.

I was really hoping for a Futties Rashford but I'm not going to wait until the end of the month for him.

Promes and Boateng for me.

Don
OP
It’s all down to opinions isn’t it. You can use any player you like, but you won’t find many Div1/Elite players using Best. He’s meh. There are better run of the mill TOTS players.

As for TOTS Alisson, I really rate him!

He's replacing NIF Mbappe so I guess quite the upgrade. Difficult to fit in anyone other than Icons into my team as I'm set on never changing Neymar, Esuebio and CR7 up top.

Back
Top Bottom