What was the first game you ever played?

Soldato
I was looking through some youtubes last night and noticed there was a modern remake of the first game I played. Then I thought, I don't think anyone as asked the question on here; What is the first game you ever played, and on what system?

For me it was Bruce Lee on the Commodore 64. I think I was 12 years old when my parents bought me a C64 and the game came with it. Though back then I struggled to complete it. These days I can :D

So what is the first game you remember playing, and on what system?

Soldato
I was looking through some youtubes last night and noticed there was a modern remake of the first game I played. Then I thought, I don't think anyone as asked the question on here; What is the first game you ever played, and on what system?

For me it was Bruce Lee on the Commodore 64. I think I was 12 years old when my parents bought me a C64 and the game came with it. Though back then I struggled to complete it. These days I can :D

So what is the first game you remember playing, and on what system?

Loved that game.
My first would have been one my mum programmed from a magazine for the Vic 20,but I think pirates! Was my first solo gaming

Associate
I think it was the original arcade Space Invaders at the social club where my father worked. 40 odd years ago is too long for me to be sure!

Man of Honour
I'll show my age here.

Pong was the first game I played, my cousin had one for Christmas, not sure of the year but I have a vague recollection of the console being orange, but I could be wrong.

Associate
You are probably too young to remember but here is my first game:

images

Soldato
Something like this
on the zx81 around 1982.

First game on zx spectrum was either chuckie egg or donkey kong.

On the PC it was something like dirt bike racer in the computing labs at uni in around 1994. First serious PC game I think was unreal tournament demo in around 1998 then first full PC game was ghost recon in 1998.

Most exciting games were mafia and gta3 in around 2001/02. Obviously shouts out to hl2 as probably the best game ever however I didn't play that till around 2004.

Portal gets a shout out also for sheer atmosphere.

Back
Top Bottom