Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
I love my noble chair. I was reticent to pay that much, esp with folk telling me that they are just over priced junk [ not nobel chair specifically but gaming chairs in general]... but I think mine was worth every penny. more comfy than my office chair and a damn sight cheaper as well. (I asked if i could have one for work but apparently they do not fit in with the look of the office

Associate
How are you finding those chairs for long sits in hot conditions?

I have a Steelcase Leap in leather and the gas strut has gone. I find it really uncomfortable in the summer as I sit in it for 7 hours a day or more (working from home)

Really want to replace it with something with more head and neck support so would appreciate your thoughts.

Soldato
I have used a K750 on my Windows PC for years and years now, and I used to have a K60 for my Mac but unfortunately it stopped working ages ago and Logitech don't produce it anymore and even finding a second hand one was more expensive than I wanted to pay. Managed to pick up a K750 in white for my Mac Setup though, a bit annoyed that it's not UK layout when it said it was but alas, I will suffer the smaller than usual return key.

QvBZW9K.jpg

Soldato
Soldato
Sure, it's this one: https://www.overclockers.co.uk/noblechairs-hero-gaming-chair-black-red-gc-00y-nc.html

It tilts the same way with the same locking mechanism. Plus the back tilts like a car seat, adjustable arms and lumbar support too.
Thanks. Will go and get one, some reason your photo sold it to me when looking at them. Think it shows the size more.

Just ordered as I noticed the Gold thread one (which works with my desk) was 316, then went and order a 16gb RAM as well. This thread man.

Last edited:
Soldato
New chair. Ikea Markus has done me well but wanted an upgrade. Only sat in it for 20 minutes last night but it's very comfy so far.
My Markus has served me well also but recently started to drop by itself (which I can fix quite easily) and the back sometimes stays firm and other times doesn't. Your new chair would go nice in my room! Is that the Hero?

Soldato
Thanks. Will go and get one, some reason your photo sold it to me when looking at them. Think it shows the size more.

Just ordered as I noticed the Gold thread one (which works with my desk) was 316, then went and order a 16gb RAM as well. This thread man.

I know this thread is expensive to view sometimes :D

My Markus has served me well also but recently started to drop by itself (which I can fix quite easily) and the back sometimes stays firm and other times doesn't. Your new chair would go nice in my room! Is that the Hero?

Mine's held up really well, given it to my wife now she has my old PC and going to extend the desk for her :)

Caporegime
Can i ask which model. And does it slowly recline/ tilt back the way the markus does? Looking for a new chair for ages now!

Another Markus. These gaming chairs are gimmicks, I've had one and some of my mates have them and they all fail somehow. For the price you're paying, I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole. You can get almost 5 Markus for the price of one "gaming chair", if a Markus lasts you 2 years that's 10 years of comfy sitting for the price of one of these gimmicky things, which almost certainly won't even last half of 10 years.

Soldato
I must confess I am a fan of the Markus. A good/expensive office chair might be a reasonable replacement for one, but for my money I would not buy one of the gaming chairs.

I've had this Markus now for years and years, it's been with me from before I bought my first house in 2013, so it's at least 6-7 years old, probably more like 8-9.

Soldato
9P5d.jpg

Hopefully I don't meet an untimely end with a Bus.

Back
Top Bottom