• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Yet another Intel CPU security vulnerability!

Man of Honour
so do the amd fanboys. it must keep them up all night in joyful bliss :D

Why would amd "fanboys" love it? In fact why would anybody love it? I dont see anybody jumping up and down with joy over patching node after node or scheduling downtime. Where all this matters, in the enterprise space, I can assure you nobody is jumping for joy, AMD fan or otherwise.

Caporegime
Why would amd "fanboys" love it? In fact why would anybody love it? I dont see anybody jumping up and down with joy over patching node after node or scheduling downtime. Where all this matters, in the enterprise space, I can assure you nobody is jumping for joy, AMD fan or otherwise.

because amd fans on here post every nuance of anything against intel. the amount of the posts from amd people is obviously very common. the forum is pro amd . just look at the posts.

Soldato
because amd fans on here post every nuance of anything against intel. the amount of the posts from amd people is obviously very common. the forum is pro amd . just look at the posts.

That's because AMD has just released a new range of CPU's. Various threads on all the nuances of new tech. Was probabaly the same when intel had a groundbreaking release............oh wait.....

Man of Honour

It is more the pro-AMD crowd tend to be more vocal and quicker to jump on any information that can be slung at Intel and quicker to jump on anyone that might, objective or otherwise, say something that diminished AMD.

That's because AMD has just released a new range of CPU's. Various threads on all the nuances of new tech. Was probabaly the same when intel had a groundbreaking release............oh wait.....

Yeah it has been awhile...

Soldato

Or maybe because this is a tech forum and many of us owe our livelihood to tech and want to see this horrible mess resolved in the best way possible without people like yourself and RRoff telling us how the Intel situation isn’t a big deal and this sort of situation is normal.

Man of Honour

I don't really see it the way you do obviously. I think the forum is generally pro consumer and pro value for money. When bulldozer was around nobody was recommending that and nobody was pro AMD. You can't then just claim that the whole forum is now pro AMD when the same people who were recommending 2500/2600k CPU's are now recommending the competition.

Man of Honour
RRoff telling us how the Intel situation isn’t a big deal

You are a *** watch the personal insults *** if you've read my posts and take away from that I'm claiming the situation isn't a big deal.

But then again over all these years like 2-3 others here you only see what you want my posts to say not what I've actually posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom