FIFA 20

Soldato
@Soulja Was going to do that with me then decided I don't have a worthy enough game library to share back with him! :D

Need to check my early access is downloaded, you do that through EA Access not the xbox store don't you?

Soldato
@Soulja Was going to do that with me then decided I don't have a worthy enough game library to share back with him! :D

Need to check my early access is downloaded, you do that through EA Access not the xbox store don't you?

I felt like I was being used for fifa 20 and my purchase of goat simulator :D

My pre order of the ultimate edition downloaded a week or so ago so hopefully I should be ready for the trial on Thursday.

Soldato
Looking at Nep's video last night I really like the idea!

I've not read up on the icon swaps but I'm guessing it's just like the fut swap tokens? I don't think it's a bad idea at all really. It gives people who don't spend crazy amounts of money the game an opportunity to try out an icon card and let's be fair, the icons on the list aren't exactly amazing.

Soldato
I don't see a major issue with it overall? Only watched Nep's video on it.

For me its:
Delayed release of Primes/OP's.
No Icon SBC's anymore, less content, lessons the value of untradable rewards, elite level icons will be significantly more expensive as they're now subject to limited supply.

Back
Top Bottom