FIFA 20

Don
OP
I have certainly noticed lag on Saturday's in the WL. I don't notice it in the evening in rivals.

I can see why people get sick of the constant moaning of the same issues though, why most streams I watch I turn the sound off, it's all good and well when they're winning but the minute they lose it's the game play, lag or scripting. It's tedious, if it's that bad just don't play, why put yourself through it!

Associate
Im feeling like I've already done everything I can do in FUT. I've got a Bundesliga team that literally cannot be improved upon in any position, I have 500k coins and nothing to spend it on. I kinda wish id never spent any money on FIFA points as it's made my progression to this point way too easy and left me with nothing to do or aim for. I can of course just play matches but I think id rather just play the game in a game mode like seasons that offers superior gameplay due to the lack of chemistry styles/training boosts etc.

Maybe I should just sell the entire team and rebuild, seems a bit pointless though.

Permabanned
Im feeling like I've already done everything I can do in FUT. I've got a Bundesliga team that literally cannot be improved upon in any position, I have 500k coins and nothing to spend it on. I kinda wish id never spent any money on FIFA points as it's made my progression to this point way too easy and left me with nothing to do or aim for. I can of course just play matches but I think id rather just play the game in a game mode like seasons that offers superior gameplay due to the lack of chemistry styles/training boosts etc.

Maybe I should just sell the entire team and rebuild, seems a bit pointless though.

Icons, upcoming IF cards, flashbacks, will be plenty of cards to come. :p

Soldato
I honestly really enjoyed this game since its come out from Sunday until now its been unplayable. Im seeing my keeper missing the ball and it running in to my net, the ball hitting my players and not reacting, turning so slow, passing in one direction it being delayed and going elsewhere as ive already input the next move, doing lobbed through balls and chipped shots and not registering the L1 command. Its making me doubt my controller and i know its not that its 2 months old. What on earth is happening, its making me sell my team and alter tactics every other day and its not that at all.

Don
OP
I honestly really enjoyed this game since its come out from Sunday until now its been unplayable. Im seeing my keeper missing the ball and it running in to my net, the ball hitting my players and not reacting, turning so slow, passing in one direction it being delayed and going elsewhere as ive already input the next move, doing lobbed through balls and chipped shots and not registering the L1 command. Its making me doubt my controller and i know its not that its 2 months old. What on earth is happening, its making me sell my team and alter tactics every other day and its not that at all.

Sounds like my afternoon. The team has been sold :p

Back
Top Bottom