The Outer Worlds

Soldato
131 Rapid-Fire Questions About The Outer Worlds

In this exclusive Game Informer video, Joe Juba asks co-directors Tim Cain and Leonard Boyarsky 131 rapid-fire questions about The Outer Worlds' gameplay, companions, scope, Obsidian Entertainment, and (since they created the original two games) the origins of Fallout.

Soldato
Read somewhere today that XB1X will be the only console to play this with 4k style enhancements I.e. no PS4 Pro support at all. I really cant see that surely not, but maybe it's something to do with their acquisition from Microsoft.

If money now buys visual tweaks/exclusive patches, we live in a bad time ;)

Also really expected to see a very big thread on this game, seems to be little to no buzz at all which is always a concern. Hopefully it turns out well

Soldato
THis looks like another Fallout game which is hopefully a good thing. I've pre loaded it already to give it a try at some point. Hope its good but the lack of buzz around it isn't encouraging.

Soldato
If it’s free on game pass at launch then it’s clearly not very good.

Not sure that logic holds, Gears of War 5 was great and there are plenty of other games that have been available at launch that are very good.

I fully expect this to be a buggy mess so I'll be avoiding it for at least a few months but I think it'll scratch that Fallout itch once it's patched :)

Soldato
Turns out it was poor miss information and the game will benefit on both the X and Pro. It did sound ridiculous to not support Pro features so glad that's cleared up.

I watched some gameplay last night, I'll await reviews personally. The fallout games weren't lookers either generally, bit were great games to many. This one looks dated visually but maybe it makes up for that with a great game.

And the gamepass comment above is just silly. Added to the fact that NOTHING is free on Gamepass. It's a service you pay for. Picky as it may be, it hurts my brain when I see "free on ps plus, games with gold, gamepass etc." Its not free.

No one says breaking bad is free with netflix :D

Rant over

Associate
Just wondering if anyone knows anything about The Outer Worlds which is being released on Friday?
Is it going to be like Fallout?
I'm a big fan of Skyrim and Fallout style games and looking for something to tide me over until Cyber Punk is released next year.

Back
Top Bottom