**** Official Fallout 76 Thread ****

Soldato
Yeah I mean Fallout 1st would be a great idea if the game looked like RDR2 or even The Outer Worlds & let you have mods & offline etc etc same as Fallout 4. But it looks like Fallout 76 & its still broken in so many basic ways they are seriously take the absolute Michael here but some f00ls will still pay is the saddest thing of all!!

Soldato
Yeah I mean Fallout 1st would be a great idea if the game looked like RDR2 or even The Outer Worlds & let you have mods & offline etc etc same as Fallout 4. But it looks like Fallout 76 & its still broken in so many basic ways they are seriously take the absolute Michael here but some f00ls will still pay is the saddest thing of all!!

No offense, but if anyone was going to buy it, it would be you, and you've said you're not.

Youre pretty much the only person in this whole thread not only still playing but enjoying it and that's a step too far for you, how much more wrong could they have got it lol

Soldato
No offense, but if anyone was going to buy it, it would be you, and you've said you're not.

Youre pretty much the only person in this whole thread not only still playing but enjoying it and that's a step too far for you, how much more wrong could they have got it lol

I'm still playing it and enjoying it but absolutely will not be supporting this Fallout 1st garbage. Its wrong on every single level and I cannot believe that anyone within Bethesda considers this both a good idea and value for money.

Man of Honour
Well, even I'm surprised despite how cynical I am about the raging greed and abuse of customers (more accurately "marks", as it's a con) in the gaming industry nowadays.

My initial thought was that this was a new game. Even then, it would be wildly overpriced. £100 a year, constant payment required, is a ridiculous amount for one game, any game. But it's not new. It's FO76 with trivial extras. Still bugged. Still unstable. Still lacking NPCs. Still lacking mods. Still without significant new content. For £100 a year.

So...for 150% of the full price of an Xbox game pass (or 300% of the current price for it) you can play 1 poor quality game instead of a free choice from ~100 games. You'd need to be quite mad.

Are the people making decisions at Zenimax drugged up or are they trying to ruin the Fallout franchise and probably Bethesda too? I'm fairly sure it's one or the other.

Man of Honour

I still play it, although as of yesterday I'm mainly playing Tropico 4. I found it in my Steam library amongst the plethora of games I've bought and never played and I'm having fun with it. But I do still play FO76 for a bit on most days...and I see quite a few people playing it quite a lot. There might be some people who'd pay US$100/£100 a year for it for some inexplicable reason after having already paid for it. Some people paid silly money for cheap rum in a crappy plastic shell just because it was an official Fallout product. Some people are suckers for a brand name. There are always some people who can be successfully manipulated to extract money from them.

Soldato
I still play it, although as of yesterday I'm mainly playing Tropico 4. I found it in my Steam library amongst the plethora of games I've bought and never played and I'm having fun with it. But I do still play FO76 for a bit on most days...and I see quite a few people playing it quite a lot. There might be some people who'd pay US$100/£100 a year for it for some inexplicable reason after having already paid for it. Some people paid silly money for cheap rum in a crappy plastic shell just because it was an official Fallout product. Some people are suckers for a brand name. There are always some people who can be successfully manipulated to extract money from them.

I know you still play it but you've already alluded to ditching it when something better comes along, which AWPC hasn't.

Either way, the rum thing was false advertising anyway, and that's coming from me who bought 5 crates of fallout 4 beer.

When they arrived they weren't crates, the labels fell off if you put them in the fridge and it turned out the special brew beer was just regular carlsberg.

I've sold enough of the empty bottles on eBay to almost make my money back but the bitter taste remains

Soldato
The Outer Worlds launches in just over 24 hours it cost me £1 to play for 3 months LOL

I got COD Modern Warfare for nothing as it was free with my new GPU. LOL

RDR2 is out in just under 2 weeks. It looks excellent & does not come with the forced restrictions of 76.

Bethesda want £12 a month just to play 76 the way it should have always been played since day one yet still refuse to do proper bug fixes. Its pretty obvious 76 is about to lose almost all of its players to other more worthy & way cheaper titles!!

Soldato
Wouldn't it be great if Bethesda went bankrupt and had to sell the Fallout franchise to someone like CDPR.

One can dream.
Zenimax have billions in the bank they are not going away anytime soon I think Fallout 1st is a massive mistake on every level its saying you want to play a game you already bought pay us constantly!

Soldato
I'm probably done with the game now tbh, this latest announcement is just a step too far.

Its such a shame as the map world, lore and locations are screaming for a full blown single player layer but the contempt shown for the few of us that are left playing this after 1 year is astonishing.

I feel Bethesda had actually started to gain some minor semblence of diginity back over the last few months with the updates they rolled out but this is now all gone again with one hit.

Man of Honour
Anyone who still believes Bethesda are capable of good things at this stage, is delusional.
Abandon all hope.

Bethesda might be, but Bethesda doesn't control Bethesda. Zenimax is the cause of all this. The effect is the same - Bethesda should be strongly distrusted and should be left to go out of business unless they get a new owner.

Wouldn't it be great if Bethesda went bankrupt and had to sell the Fallout franchise to someone like CDPR.

One can dream.

Or, more plausibly (though still sadly unlikely), CDPR buys Bethesda from Zenimax.

Caporegime
It's as if Bethesda felt they weren't getting enough negative attention with the likes of COD's antics (exclusive locked content, no intention to have loot boxes which almost certainly means it's coming later) and Anthem's (awaiting on them officially giving up on it). What a ludicrous move. Watch all of this rightful outrage disappear overnight when they do a reveal trailer of the next Edlerscolls.....

Soldato
Apart for Star Citizen F76 has to be the greatest gaming scam/disaster of all time. I can't think of anything that has matched the absolute ****-show of this Bethesda release, lie upon lie upon lie, an awful broken, empty POS of a game, and even the attendant mechandising was a huge debacle/scam.

But, you can gaurantee there will be morons queuing up round the block to get scammed with ES VI and Starfield pre-orders, lemmings in their millions throwing money at Bethesada for a pocket full mumbles, such are promises.

Soldato
Anyone want all my stuff as I am not going to be playing this again?
We would need to be one in the afternoon except for tomorrow but the weekend is fine.
And you woukd need to remind me how we actually do this as I have forgotten, user names I believe are needed if memory serves.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom