Borderlands 3

Associate
Played for about 2 hours last night and got 4 legendaries, the first of which was in the first white weapon chest of the stint! :D

I've been playing on Mayhem 1 for the last week but only realised last night that it has random buffs/debuffs to your and enemy damage types. That's cool (or crap if the debuff makes your weapons next to useless lol!)

Soldato
Well I’ve reached my limit with the game. I am crap at boss battles, always have been, and even on easiest setting I cannot take down Troy. So damn frustrating as up to this point I thought the game was excellent. I just wish they’d have the option to instankill bosses with no exp or loot, I’d use it.

Ah well, The Outer Worlds tomorrow.

Soldato
Well I’ve reached my limit with the game. I am crap at boss battles, always have been, and even on easiest setting I cannot take down Troy. So damn frustrating as up to this point I thought the game was excellent. I just wish they’d have the option to instankill bosses with no exp or loot, I’d use it.

This might still work -

Associate

Have you had a look at some build guides? You may be missing something fundamental with your builds.

Associate
After a 5GB update, the game now only takes 1 minute to load to the title screen in DX12 (with startup vids removed)! NOICE!!! :D
I'm guessing a large portion of that update are assets for the Bloody Harvest event, dipping my toes into that now. :cool:

Associate
Hmm tried DX12 yesterday for the first time, benchmark averaged 100 fps on Ultra settings at 1440p but it was stuttering once every 20 seconds or so. Very smooth otherwise.

DX11 gives me around 10 fps less but the stuttering is mostly gone.

Anyone else?

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Hmm tried DX12 yesterday for the first time, benchmark averaged 100 fps on Ultra settings at 1440p but it was stuttering once every 20 seconds or so. Very smooth otherwise.

DX11 gives me around 10 fps less but the stuttering is mostly gone.

Anyone else?
Common problem with dx12

Associate
Just got to level 6 but I always seem to find myself a level behind on all quests / missions , is that normal ? Kinda fed up with having to dump guns & have to wait too use them, enjoying the game on normal but AI is pretty dumb , they will just move side to side only & not really come after you so pretty easy.

Back
Top Bottom