FIFA 20

Associate
Somehow I’m 12-3 despite playing rubbish. Swapping to 4222 in game and it started well but has since turned really poor. I don’t seem to be able to find anyone with a pass. Might just be the servers as it seems very slow and sluggish tonight.

Soldato
Open a couple of Promo packs.
Got a walkout (it's about time I thought).

Swedish.
Striker.
Why couldn't I pack Ibra before 6:00pm and get his Scream card, just my luck. to make it worse I already have NIF Ibra.
Icon...
87 Larsson

Pleased with that, never packed an Icon before. I realise there are better Icons, but I'll take.

It did occur to me after that NIF Ibra is 85 rated and that's not a walkout is it?

Man of Honour
Current team, playing very nicely, 41212 Narrow ingame - Mertens playing CAM, he's excellent.

Sniped all the UCL cards for the same price as the golds, so couldn't resist.

P8264HW.jpg

Man of Honour
@Robbo how does CR7 play this year?

I think he’s the most underrated player around on this FIFA. With an engine he’s agile, fast, strong, and finishes everything. Standard CR7! I know people seem to prefer Mbappe etc but CR7 has the edge for me. He does cost more though.

Robbo that’s a great team for an RTG, looks solid in all positions

Yep, I was fortunate the last few days getting scream Zlatan and yesterday Neymar. So I was able to upgrade the team overall.

I needed another midfielder to play box to box so thought I’d try out Essien as I had just enough coins for him. Early days but he’s very solid.

Soldato
Picked up 86 shevchenko good player but not agile enough for me I don't think. Currently 11-3 lost another on pens and it actually almost sent me over the edge. Not one loss this week has been deserved but that's fifa.

Soldato
12-3, good but should be 15-0. Lost 3 games where I was utterly on top, gutted, but hopefully in a good enough space to push to Gold 1.

Associate
So after starting 12-3 yesterday today i can't buy a win. Today i'm 2-8 and can't play at all, managed to get Gold 3 and will stop now as I can't make Gold 1 and don't want Gold 2.

Soldato
Current team, playing very nicely, 41212 Narrow ingame - Mertens playing CAM, he's excellent.

Sniped all the UCL cards for the same price as the golds, so couldn't resist.

Nice team, you need that scream Insigne instead of Mertens imo!

I'm on the CR7 bandwagon also, understand he doesn't suit the pros as he isn't as agile for the quick interplay but I'm nowhere near their level and he certainly does the job for me.

Soldato
11-4 so far. Gameplay has been good but just been unlucky in 2 games I lost where players where hitting the post continuously. May have time for a G1 attempt today but wouldn't be too annoyed with G3

Soldato
Stressful day today, made it to 20-8 but honestly nothing woud fall for me today. Of my 8 losses this weekend, one was deserved, two could have gone either way and 5 I was clearly the superior player creating the best chances. Frustrating and the controller got thrown a few times, but G1 again.

Soldato
Honestly this game is so awful its comical. You can tell straight away if your at a connection disadvantage its embarassing in 2019. Im sure ill still get gold one, but being 17-4 losing 3 pen shootouts thats been dominated and then just losing 2 games due to unplayable connection its not on. :(

How do youtubers show there controller on the screen from recordings etc? the delay is that bad im lucky even if the button pressed activates in some games i just end up quitting.

Back
Top Bottom