Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Thank you, mate was struggling with his 1070 @ 3440x1440, but he's played around with the settings and it's playable now.

Out of interest what settings please? I haven't bought it mainly as performance in the beta with my 1070 @ 3440x1440 wasn't great, frequently dipping to sub 60fps even at low/medium graphics!

Associate
Anyone know how to reset or remove a linked PSN account to the main Activision account

The profile settings doesn't work and their support page doesn't work. I have used twitter, Facebook and email and they don't reply. Currently can't play the game

Just get this error since Friday morning
Screenshot-2019-10-27-at-10-29-06.png

Man of Honour
First COD since MW2, and I absolutely bloody love it. Incredible single player, and to be fair, I’ll probably not touch the multiplayer much as I’m just not good enough, just not got the reflexes to keep up with the kids.

Single player is worth the money alone for me though

Associate
I seem to be having a load of issue with the game.
Apart from almost 100% CPU and ram usage, (I have an i5 6600k and 8gb of ram), I keep getting disconnected from the server every few mins, so frustrating, I just want to play it, and that is just on campaign.
I'm looking at upgrading to 16gb of ram, but not sure why its using nearly 100% of my cpu?

Anyone else having any issues?

Soldato
SP looks absolutely stunning at times it even looks way better than Crysis 1 ever did :D

Shame its so PC orientated just for the sake of it. I am up to SP mission 12 of 14 once I beat it that its. I will just reclaim the HD space again no way am I sitting through all the force political correctness being shoved down my gaming throat again like this :(:mad::rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom