FIFA 20

Soldato
Not sure what it is from that patch, but something really has gone horrendous! While Mbappe and Dembele still feel quick, Coman feels like he's had his legs chopped off....AT THE NECK!

Everyone seems fully aware about pace and are now trying to turn into Barca, ended one game with 30% possession and 2-2 because he just wanted to lug the ball around midfield on the slowest build up play ever, I'm no fast build up player but this was ridiculous, and not just in one game, at least half!

And don't get me started on that "stumble" animation......

Soldato
I want to know who they listen to and who they ask regarding patching. I don't think I saw one complaint about pace (getting in behind) passing being OP and shooting being OP.

Seriously though, what goes through there heads when they come up with it.. the real issues are ranted about on a daily basis and just purposely avoided.

Soldato
I want to know who they listen to and who they ask regarding patching. I don't think I saw one complaint about pace (getting in behind) passing being OP and shooting being OP.

Seriously though, what goes through there heads when they come up with it.. the real issues are ranted about on a daily basis and just purposely avoided.

Yeah exactly and they’re favourite phrase is “based on community feedback”

Associate
Rewards weren’t great for me but last 50k pack was solid. Got Neuer and Sanchez plus 2 informs so about 100k in that pack.

Red picks were rubbish got Vida and a 81 Gk. 2 more weeks and I can do the 86+ trade in.

Soldato
Only decent reward from my packs, Griezman, untradeable.

For most people they'd be pleased, I've got an 89 rated worth 300k that gets nowhere near my team and I can't sell him.

EA need to do something to revive the market, 300 83+ rated players in my club, full transfer list, and I refuse to sell them for buttons. Give us a desirable SBC or something to actually eek some value out of packs because at the moment its laughable how cheap non meta players are, literally no point in having them.

Don
OP
Gents, is there any way to keep this thread from replicating that of the EA forums?

I suspect there are folk out there actually wanting to discuss the game, share ideas and ask opinions, but the thread is just just bogged down with the same posts with the same negativity.
Surely, surely, surely (!) if it prompts this rage and kind of replies then the game/this thread isn't worth your time.

I'm too old now to scrutinise FIFA and it's game play, it's a game, everyone has the same rub of the green, it is what it is.

I'm aware the thread will die as seemingly 90% of the users here hate it, but I'd rather posts every now and then just the constant repetition of detest for it! Zzzzzzz

Over and out.

I haz 4090!
Don
The problem with FIFA is, and always will be, that no-one can handle losing. It's always the games fault, they didn't just get beat by someone who was better in that game. Then it's off to the forums to rage about it. Everyone is playing the same game, there's no handicaps specific to certain people, it's just how it is this year. :D

Back
Top Bottom