Rugby union?

Soldato
Yeah England have been poor and too many simple mistakes, doesn't help when you've peaked in the semi's and just cannot play the simple game correctly.

Ref has been poor and had the called the forward pass on the 1st try it wouldn't be ending like this but hey ho the final score won't show that.

Oh come on man. 7 point difference still leaves a big deficit. Stop this poor ref rubbish now. England have quite frankly been outplayed today. Too many mistakes, they couldn't break through a strong defence, and couldn't stop a hugely powerful offence. The scrum wasn't good enough, even the lineouts weren't always assured. I'm sorry, but taking this away from SA by blaming the ref is just rubbish.

Soldato
SA executed their game plan perfectly.
England couldn't get into it and break them down. The 26 phase was their best moment in the entire match and coming away without a try there I felt they looked doomed. Passing and kicking accuracy was a problem. Probably peaked too early with the NZ win and should have gone for a more creative plan in the second half.

Soldato
A cracking tournament for England but they were well and truly beaten today.

At least the UK sport media will be tolerable now, they tend to go a bit overboard whenever England win anything.

Soldato
This will be how a New Zealand felt last week, when you never get the chance to play and look worse than you are.

the Bokke back themselves to beat anyone - apart from the All Blacks that's their weakness but they ain't scared in England and have a excellent record against England

South Africa has a 60% win rate versus England

Soldato
Oh come on man. 7 point difference still leaves a big deficit. Stop this poor ref rubbish now. England have quite frankly been outplayed today. Too many mistakes, they couldn't break through a strong defence, and couldn't stop a hugely powerful offence. The scrum wasn't good enough, even the lineouts weren't always assured. I'm sorry, but taking this away from SA by blaming the ref is just rubbish.

So you quote a post were I say England were poor and peaked in the semi's and stated that I attributed the entire loss to the ref, had the 1st try been correctly ruled out the 2nd may not have been scored but also England would never have caught them on the scoreboard anyway so would've still lost as they never looked threatening themselves, but as your clearly unable to read plain English yeah it's all the refs fault :rolleyes:

Soldato
England simply didn't turn up today. Also SA absolutely dominated. Their defence was monumental and was the difference in the end. Gutted for England of course, but a well deserved win for South Africa.

Associate
England players taking their medals off no sooner than they were presented with them. Hugely disrespectful I feel. I get they're upset, but to be sore losers and make yourselves look a bunch off ***** in front of the world is something else.

Soldato
England players taking their medals off no sooner than they were presented with them. Hugely disrespectful I feel. I get they're upset, but to be sore losers and make yourselves look a bunch off ***** in front if the world is something else.
What? Pretty much every player in every losing team in any final I've ever watched, in any sport, has done that

Back
Top Bottom