The End Of The ******* World

Soldato
The End Of The ******* World

lyCJHRT.jpg

James is 17 and is pretty sure he is a psychopath. Alyssa, also 17, is the cool and moody new girl at school. The pair make a connection and she persuades him to embark on a road trip in search of her real father.

IMDB Link

Season 2 has just dropped of this amazing series based on Charles Forsman's comics, I was worried they might have ruined it but S2 is as good if not better than the stunning first season.

Highly recommended.

sfdGl04.gif

Soldato
I watched season 1 and thought it was very slightly above average. not really geared up to watch season 2 unless its somehow become exponentially better? I loved the acting, the direction, the artistic liscence, the cinematography and the pacing.. i just felt like the actual core material its based on is not top-tier. which is ashame as I was expecting top tier from some of the reddit reviews.

Soldato
Got up to s2 episode 6 over weekend, it's been good so far, surprised how well it's worked with how they'd wrapped the short story up in s1. Episodes seem short less than 20 minute runtime when skipping adverts.

Back
Top Bottom