Red Dead Redemption 2

Soldato
My GPU scaling settings are in 'Adjust desktop size and position'
I only have the 3D settings options on my NVCP.

What laptop do you have? I only have a predator with a 1050ti, might transfer it from pc later just to see if it runs.
Alienware 17R3 (6820HK, 980(8GB) and 16GB). Works great. Just played through the first chapter. Really awesome game so far.

Soldato

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Downloading now.... I bet this break my game :(

I wondered if it might but it’s still working for me post-patch.

However, the desktop shortcut doesn’t as I just tried that and got the launcher error that people have been getting. Tried the launcher again, as that’s how I’ve been running it so far and thankfully that still works.

On a more positive note I’ve now moved the balanced slider to just 2 notches away from maximum and it’s still silky smooth at 4K with HDR.

This game looks the dogs danglies. :D

Associate
It certainly is very good looking. I've only just left the snow & can't wait to explore further. Although for a while in the heavy snow & in first person it did remind me of a heavily modded Skyrim:p

jpm

jpm

Associate
Its does seem to be the bios for me, I rolled back my bios to 1.0.0.2 and the game started straight away, had a couple of hours on it to. Loved it. Updated the bios to the latest version for my board and the launcher is crashing again.

So think I'll leave it now for a bit until Rockstar fixes it or Gigabyte release a bios update.

Back
Top Bottom