Red Dead Redemption 2

Caporegime
I see the honour system is still a bit borked, came across a cowboy in the wilderness who started gobbing off at me to which my response was to defuse.... he pulled and shot at me so I obviously blew him away. Lost honour :/

Performance for me seems OK with a mix of ultra and high at 1440p in that it never drops too low but it still doesn't feel particularly smooth. That's using Vulkan because with DX12 the game doesn't load.

2070 super, 3600x.

Soldato
So after a couple of days of having the dreaded launcher crashing issue.

I followed advice I found on a reddit thread and updated the bios on my X570 board to F10a, and........it fires up first time.

Caporegime
Has anyone had any weird problems with horse movement? For some reason if im riding at pace and try and move diagonally (IE hold W and A) my horse does a complete 180 rather than start moving forwards and to the left :/

Man of Honour
One thing that I cant work out how to do is that I've seen screenshots where the character is sat on the ledge of a cliff etc with their feet dangling over the edge. Cant work out how to do that, my character always just crouches.

Also trying to work out how to feather my pistol, I've worked out how to spin the pistol into my holster though :)

Soldato
Has anyone had any weird problems with horse movement? For some reason if im riding at pace and try and move diagonally (IE hold W and A) my horse does a complete 180 rather than start moving forwards and to the left :/

Try changing the horse camera to "horse relative" or something like that

Its in the menu somewhere, I changed mine so I can press w to trot forward and spin the mouse around and the horse still moves in the same direction.

Caporegime
Try changing the horse camera to "horse relative" or something like that

Its in the menu somewhere, I changed mine so I can press w to trot forward and spin the mouse around and the horse still moves in the same direction.

I did wonder if there was something like that somewhere, thanks ill check it out.

Soldato
So after a couple of days of having the dreaded launcher crashing issue.

I followed advice I found on a reddit thread and updated the bios on my X570 board to F10a, and........it fires up first time.

Just like any other piece of software, especially in a post Meltdown/Specter world, keep it up to date.

Anyone who says otherwise doesn't know he's left from his right shoe.

Soldato

I get a problem where the horse won't stop where I want it to, removing my fingers from the gallop forward buttons it sometimes goes berserk and skews off sideways . Is there a button where the horse goes along in auto mode? if so I can't find it as I'm wondering if I have a key conflict

Back
Top Bottom