Signs the World is Broken

Soldato
I found myself agreeing with Piers Morgan when I read about the “Little White Town row”.

Now if there is a clearer sign that the World is broken than Piers Morgan being on the right side of a debate I’m unsure what it is.

Can anyone suggest their equivalent signs the World is broken....without getting too political we have enough of that already.

Edit: by popular demand.

Biddeford in Devon has for many years describing the the place as THE LITTLE WHITE TOWN because all the historic buildings are whitewashed. A local councillor has petitioned for the sign to be removed because it’s racist......apparently. Piers has lambasted the decision.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Biddeford has a sign describing the town as the Little White Town because of the limewashed walls. Some idiot says it’s racist and they’re removing the sign. Piers said it was utter lunacy. And here’s the rub, he’s not wrong!

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
I could, and already did before I replied, however it's simply good form to include the main details, especially as it is his only point of reference.
Completely agree.

Have no idea what the OP is going on about regarding Piers Morgan as there is no explanation. If OP can't be bothered to explain or even post a link then I'm certainly not going to be bothered to google it or write a reply on topic.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
@NVP sorry didn’t want to make it about the story, wanted a more lighthearted thread about silly signs the World is broken.
That's cool, don't think too much about it but just remember you're speaking publically and not all of us are aware of the same things so it's always best to explain straight off. It also helps against misinterpretation :)

On topic: The fault line in the southwest of Kenya. It's splitting Africa in two, apparently. Also, public pandering to insignificant attention whores with mental health issues - koolpc said it best.

Last edited:
Soldato
Probably being a tad hard on yourself.

While Piers Morgan can be a bit of an outspoken prat, that doesn't mean he's necessarily wrong in everything he says.

We sadly live in a society in which many people would argue the colour of the sky if Hitler claimed it was blue.

Last edited:
Soldato
I was just reading an article that says by 2070 "white" people will be a minority in England and Wales.

I've giving up bothering with all this stuff. It was obviously a crusade that started in the 90's by labour to p##s the Tories off by flooding the country with immigrant's.

Councillors down want to lose their jobs or get hounded out of their houses, hassle on street etc so they jump on anything that may appear to be racist.

It's the white mans fault.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
I was just reading an article that says by 2070 "white" people will be a minority in England and Wales.

I've giving up bothering with all this stuff. It was obviously a crusade that started in the 90's by labour to p##s the Tories off by flooding the country with immigrant's.

Councillors down want to lose their jobs or get hounded out of their houses, hassle on street etc so they jump on anything that may appear to be racist.
Why does it matter? Honestly, tell me. Want to keep your bloodline pure and supreme or something?

Everyone will end up beige, dont you watch southpark? #chickensandwich

Back
Top Bottom