Red Dead Redemption 2

Associate
0_0.jpg

Photo mode is a blast!

Associate
Please can someone enlighten me on how to aim down sights in first person, supposed to be open brackets but I can't get it to work and it is driving me mad... Thanks.

Soldato
Haven’t played a great deal yet. Just sat down for a few hours after setting it up and just a stunning game.

All in all seems to be playing well. I’ve had no crashes and it’s holding well at 60frames 4k.

Just been through that bar scene. Absolute madness lol. Had me laughing a fair bit.

Soldato
Oddly enough I got curious the other day and decided to look at inflation levels, what I found was that £55 (well, 53 technically) is the equivalent to £25 in 1990 once inflation is factored in. So even though I have moaned for several years about the increasing cost of PC games, it would seem that in terms of whats in my pocket its not really costing me more than I paid 30 years ago for games. Surprised me, I guess games havent really increased as much as I thought they had

I'm not surprised tbh, I've never got around to looking at it properly like you have, but when people complain about prices I tend to think they are similar to I paid years ago. I guess some of the AAA titles stretch it a little bit, and it never seems right when a game is priced similar on PC as console, but on the whole I think its all good. Maybe we all get used to buying games shortly after release at knock down prices and that makes some of the releases look expensive. I think prices definitely drop quicker than they used to years ago.

Man of Honour
Has anyone tried to claim the free bounty hunter licence for online? Twitch prime were doing a reward you could claim for a free licence, I've followed the instructions for that a few days before release but ingame I still have to pay 15 gold bars for the licence

Back
Top Bottom