FIFA 20

Caporegime
That's weird. Surely a direct style requires less button presses so less chance for button and server delay to impact the pass. In my experience, when the game's a slide show during promos and at the weekend, spamming through balls like my opponents do gives me a far better chance of winning than the slow passing game I prefer.

Soldato
My huge issue with this FIFA (more so than before), I like to play direct, I have no time for passing it around in a boring style like most people seem to. However, this is so difficult with massively delayed gameplay.

It's such a mixed bag, my win rate in smooth gameplay is really good, but against patient players on slow servers, it's beyond atrocious.

Why can't it be consistent sometimes, FIFA 19 wasn't this bad.
Oi you should know better, no negative chit chat about FIFA 20!

I’ve seen to accidentally stumbled across tactics and formation which suit me. Everyone ready for RTTF SBC that EA conveniently gave us pre notice about yesterday?

Soldato
Been told to pause the game for the full 30seconds if you think the momentum is against you.

I did wonder why people was pausing the game randomly and not doing any subs.

Anyone on here do this?

Soldato
Got G3 with 8 games left, lost the next 2 then won 1. Lost the next 3 and thought it was game over. Won the last two with 2 rage quits happy days.

first time getting g2 in fifa 20.

Associate
Just started playing drafts and I’m liking it so far. Won 2 out of 3 and lost in the semis of the other. Have made profit on all entries so far which is nice, might play a draft a day instead of squad battles.

Have used 95 Pele twice now and he is god in this game. He’s just unreal to play with, he’s runs are great, he finishing is clinical and his pace is just unreal.

Soldato
Skipped WL but got rttf coman from SB rewards.
It would bring me up to 700k and still have OTW de jong, varane, f. mendy.

I now have Mane/POTM Vardy/Salah as front three, I need a game changer for CAM and possibly CDM for 700k.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom