US: The Mandalorian

Soldato
Isn’t that also ‘illegal’ (civil) because effectively in breach of contract. I suppose it could technically be fraud because you are lying about your location in order to get the service.

Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Guarantee this will be the biggest thing torrent trackers have been probably since S8 of GOT aired.

Associate
remember that there will be two episode next week one on Tuesday for the launch and one on Friday which will be the day it will be release on each week. so depending on what time the show is released, Wednesday and Saturday will be busy days for torrent users

Soldato
Kevin Feige has said you will need a Disney+ subscription to stay up to date for future MCU movies as the plot will move forward in the new TV series.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-50344494

Which strikes me as a pretty good way to sink the MCU for many people. I've loved the movies watched many at the cinema and bought a lot on BluRay, but I'll be damned if I'm getting a D+ subscription to keep on top o the plot. We're at risk of Marvel overload already and that looks suspiciously like the proverbial straw.

Associate
But isn't Boba Fett is a Māori fella being slowly digested in the belly of the Sarlacc? The guy playing The Mandalorian, Pedro Pascal, is none of those.

Of course we all saw Fett fall into the pit but whose to say he didn't get out somehow. Also I am not sure it matters who plays Boba Fett , the actor is going to be under the mask most of the time.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
I thought I read that this show is set during a different time to Boba, I'm on mobile and CBA to dig out the article though.

Back
Top Bottom