Red Dead Redemption 2

Soldato
When I have finished I am going to start over again, this time without it crashing and freezing, and try and do everything in each area

yeah I will as well but take an entirly different path LOL I was a good man and I am not sure that fitted with the story :D

Also I only had 2 crashes for the entire time I was playing so I think that made a massive difference to my enjoyment. Seeing others on here not having as an easy time at all, I would expect ruins the immersion.

Epilogue is huge as well.
Looks pretty impressive

Associate
Getting a pretty significant drop in performance since the patch, down about 10fps on average. Frustrating as it was working stable at 45-50fps now dowm to mid 35s in open areas, very annoying.

Associate
Well if my experience of online is anything to go by its got headshot cheats rampant.
I wonder how a rider on horseback can be zig zagging towards me and still get head shot after headshot.
Respawn and of course still in range same thing just repeats and repeats.
Now i understand by zigzagging at you they are not really avoiding your shots they are cheating the net code. i can live with that but to get endless headshots while doing it?
Naa.
I am not gonna be there to pad some cheats scores I logged off with a sour taste over it all.

Soldato
Well if my experience of online is anything to go by its got headshot cheats rampant.
I wonder how a rider on horseback can be zig zagging towards me and still get head shot after headshot.
Now i understand by zigzagging at you they are not really avoiding your shots they are cheating the net code. i can live with that but to get endless headshots while doing it?
Naa.
I am not gonna be there to pad some cheats scores I logged off with a sour taste over it all.

There is only 1 thing left to do.

Get a OCUK posse and track em down :D

Man of Honour
Naa.

Are you on free aim? I had headshots happen to me all the time but it was because I wasnt playing on free aim, so everyone was running about with aim assist and lockons. Since changing to free aim I havent had any further issues with people headshotting all over the place.

Associate
Naa.

Like tombstone said, it is the same as GTA. People using pads get auto aim. Not that I am saying the game has no cheats, this is PC gaming after all. But as said pads get auto aim, so use free aim as per the above post to find servers.

Soldato
Constant CTD’s at the moment until I switch my win power settings from Ryzen balanced to High performance and then I get no crashes! Weird!

Back
Top Bottom