Black Friday wishlist...

Permabanned
I was looking at the Fire and the Huawei MediaPad T3 10, both about the same price. The Huawei seems to have a better spec and isnt limited by the Amazon operating system... but Huawei and this Google thing is staying my hand. Still would like something cheaper.

Managed to pick up a T5 with 64gb and 4gb storage for £124. Feels like a great deal to me!

Associate
I am after the same keep me updated if you find anything please :p
Dont know what are considered as top games for the sitch, but spotted this deal this morning?
https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/ni...pokemon-sword-mario-kart-deluxe-29900-3345737

Nintendo Switch Neon Console (Improved Battery) With Pokemon Sword And Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Hot Black Friday Deal!

If you are a new Very customer, you can get £50 credit when setting up a credit account.
Input above code on payment screen and buy now pay later option. Reduces it from £299.99 to £253.98 with delivery.

Caporegime
Yeah I saw that this morning. Don't really fancy signing up to credit however just to get a switch
I think you can simply pay it all off at once straight after. I bought my Note 8 from them on a buy now pay later scheme and it was a breeze, their website is (or at least was) a bit clunky though.

Soldato
I think you can simply pay it all off at once straight after. I bought my Note 8 from them on a buy now pay later scheme and it was a breeze, their website is (or at least was) a bit clunky though.

Yeah you can but you've still got to take out another line of credit and get a check etc. Just not worth having the hit on file just for a £50 saving imo.

Caporegime
Yeah you can but you've still got to take out another line of credit and get a check etc. Just not worth having the hit on file just for a £50 saving imo.
Yeah fair enough :). Eyeing up this deal for my sister-in-law first and then myself (pending what we want to use our John Lewis vouchers for) :D.

Soldato
Black Friday has very quickly become a farce in the UK over the ~5 years of it taking off over here, not only do "Black Friday" deals start as early as the start of November when the actual BF is tomorrow, but prices on many items go up compared to sale prices a few months previous because stores now "profitise" off the BF hype where so many people think it's the best time to buy.

Soldato

Agree, apparently they actually take credit card/paypal payments now, but even so still require setting you up with a credit agreement. Don't use Very myself for this reason.

Soldato
I’m hoping one of the Arab airlines will have a sale. I am looking for business class flights to Bali in April but they’re all rather expensive at the moment for the dates I need.

Back
Top Bottom