Windows 10

Caporegime
Im hating these ******* Realtek audio updates coming through, just had one there, that i had to install, which lost my front left and right sound, did a restart, the right sound came back, but the left was still off, but about 5 minutes or so later, and a bit of wire fiddling, it came back, so all working fine again.

Its really annoying, as i had an update for it the other week, that lost just my left front sound, but i got it back then too, with a bit of fiddling. :mad:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Im hating these ******* Realtek audio updates coming through, just had one there, that i had to install, which lost my front left and right sound, did a restart, the right sound came back, but the left was still off, but about 5 minutes or so later, and a bit of wire fiddling, it came back, so all working fine again.

Its really annoying, as i had an update for it the other week, that lost just my left front sound, but i got it back then too, with a bit of fiddling. :mad:
You on windows 10 now?

Permabanned
Does anyone know why Windows spotlight in the Lock screen settings doesn't work?
Every time when it's selected it alone goes back to Picture instead of Windows spotlight...

Permabanned
^Spotlight works fine for me, but have been unable to use slideshows since early builds - even with a clean install it always breaks again.

Have read previously that clearing the spotlight cache can resolve the issue, for example https://www.windowscentral.com/how-fix-windows-spotlight-stuck-same-image-windows-10

I have tried the things there but it still doesn't work.

I suspect it's because of my AMD Ryzen and AMD Radeon? :confused:

On another machine with intel and nvidia no problems at all.

Back
Top Bottom