US: Power

Associate

its an interesting trailer it is like 50/50 as who have motavation to do it...but at the same time what do they have to gain... tasha without ghost what does she have looking at how lame her business is with her son is right now... mini carlton seriously he just got played by his own game....Saxe just looking for an ego boost and get this job back with weak info about angela....dre well he life been spare many time and even given a option to have a better life in the club for him and this daughter but he still to live the darkside and when ghost framed him he get upset... and tariq...i am going to leave it there...

Soldato
Actually felt bad for Dre, I know he’s a snitch but he’s just treated like **** throughout the entire show.

Was a great episode, be sad when it finally comes to an end in a few weeks.

Soldato
Isn’t there meant to be a spin off show with this in the future?
Power-Book 2 or something stupidly titled, continues from where Power left off. It'll likely show Tariq's raise to 'power' so to speak and like I've said for ages, I believe the writers have been setting up Dre for this second show since he has no plot armour and seems to be immortal.

Soldato
Power-Book 2 or something stupidly titled, continues from where Power left off. It'll likely show Tariq's raise to 'power' so to speak and like I've said for ages, I believe the writers have been setting up Dre for this second show since he has no plot armour and seems to be immortal.
I guess you haven’t watched the latest episode then? :p

Associate
would it be interest thing that James killed ghost....
this whole rewind forward and back is just prolong a season which is coming to it end..with all that footage they could have made season 7 if they didnt rush it and get Tommy go psycho for not reason...the benny scene could have lasted longer <that was straightout weak...who ever came up with the part need a pan... worst shows than this had longer season/episode i really dont get it... but at the same time i am not a producer.

right now i just wish someone would just fast forward and drop a spoiler and get to the end watching two more episode is just getting painful, especially when the rumours are saying the killer is not in the lineup...the producer messed up and trying to pencil in the cracks in the show...

Soldato
Although this last episode wasn't great (I guess I just find her character a little annoying) I really like how they're doing this, the whole 'see the ending from different angles'. It has the potential to end well. They could have course really balls it up...

Soldato
Enjoyed the Tommy episode, I find him such an entertaining character to watch. The story was rather unrealistic at times but the ending made me smile and got my head nodding.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm glad I'm not alone. (My mates are saying they aren't enjoying these extra eps) I thought this episode was one of the better episodes of TV I've watched in some time. I'm not the biggest Tommy fan, but it was fun to see him whooping up on some people and coming out on top. Good that he realised and admitted he'd been wrong too and get that lost moment with Ghost. Kind of weird relationship with the little girl. I half expected her to go with him!? As I said before, I'm really enjoying how we're seeing things from different view points and they're all slotting together.

Not sure why Ghost didn't name his shooter (well, for TV of course better he doesn't) and who do we assume was there at Ghosts end. Is Tasha too obvious?

Apparently next week is Tate's story, which I guess leaves Tasha for last...?

Back
Top Bottom