Good quality light beer

Associate
I have an employee who likes light beer.
He drinks Bud light or Carlsberg.
I'm looking to get him some xmas beer along similar lines but something better quality.
Is it possible, or is he a lost cause & I just buy that crap for him?

Cheers:cool:

Soldato
Craft beer?
Not if he's a Bud Light drinker.
dbs2kh7-fc404531-2ad9-4fde-98e1-9f6b446401d8.gif

Best stick with what he likes.

Soldato
I quite like the taste of Budlight but its like drinking pop. I've drank 12 bottles before on a evening in with friends and felt stone cold sober afterwards. I probably did quite a bit of exercise too as it doesn't stay in your system very long.

Associate
I'd recommend Pistonhead Kustom Lager, it's sold in my local Co Op so couldn't say how wide it's availability is.

He doesn't sound like a particularly adventurious drinker, but you might be the person to introduce him to something new...

Our local bottleshop had a group come in with someone who wouldn't drink anything outside of the mainstream lagers. Makes you wonder how they ever decided they liked mainstream lager in the first place unless they tried out something new at least once.

Soldato
To my potential demise, I feel that as a light/session beer drinker myself (think Fosters, Carlsberg) I owe my input.

If you can get the black tin version of Windhoek (black tin is draught, green tin is lager) then that's a great shout - I was drinking it solely in South Africa 2 weeks ago

Even my in-laws who drink craft ales/beers, didn't look down at me as much when I said I drank Windhoek out there

Soldato
Alcohol is around 4%, craft beer drinkers will tut at the lack of taste (but be asleep after 5 pints) whereas I can drink much more and for longer, the lighter/refreshing beers

Back
Top Bottom